• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by THa SMaLL KiD

1. T

free.fr

Nope Wont Work.. :/ you sure you dont live in france?
  2. T

Levillage.org php+mysql ~~

Guys any help or u lettin me down?
  3. T

Levillage.org php+mysql ~~

how do you connect to ftp with that and whats the MySQL stuff like how to connect to that :S
  4. T

Any1 heard of

http://www.freevidhost.com ?? As i see its pretty good but you guys have maybe got a full HATE list on it perhaps? :( o well if this host is old if not TELL ME :)
  5. T

2 Questions..

the uum GamingDepot 1 is down for the time.. u know how long :S
  6. T

2 Questions..

www.amzweb.net/signup.php = full orso never get a change to create account :( http://www.fragland.net = Won't host my site.. it wont host Community sites :( sux.. any1 else got 1? GAMERELATED HOST :confused2
  7. T

2 Questions..

tf2hq.com No PHP,mySQL i c maybe it will come when u reg gamespy.com Where do you see that they host? s31net.com This does not exist.. This is for a gamers site like with games what u can play online its going to be a meeting point thing where clans can battle each other and so...
  8. T

2 Questions..

What Happend to Kilio :O me has been fast a sleep and just woke up :( & Is there any GameRelated host any1 knows that offers PHP,MySQL,No Ads,about 10mb space... Regards The one who wrote this
  9. T

Host for phpBB2 :s

I did.. But not a lot of luck.. I think they should UPDATE the search and power search thingy.. :p
  10. T

How About GAMEHOST SITES orso... that only host game linked sites.. any of them? :s
  11. T

Tripod Aint Working (i tryed on there but get error Cant Open File Install.php Error LINE 0 -> and as i dont understand PHP i dunnow whats wrong.. :().. Ans Host.sk = a bit slow aint it?
  12. T

I need a good host for phpBB2.. so it needs: -MySQL -PHP -5mb space minimum -NO ADS please (its for a gamers site.. Dutch but soon as the forum needs a new host in English :)) So.. thats a bout it.. BTW i didn't know in wich forum thing u needed to post it so.. i posted it in...
  13. T

Host Without 403 error

I would like to have a host that has the 403 error off and lots of bandwith.. well Unmeterd bandwith orso.. FTP to upload about 5 mb.. Because its for lots of avatars i downloaded *NOT ILIGAL* and would like to host them on an easy way :D `HELP??
  14. T

New Chinese Host

Mayb he got loods of friends :( Lol ;)
  15. T

20mb space,subdomain,unmetered bandwith,perl,cgi,Ftp,Php4,SSI,Mysql ;)

Where can i find the MySQL stuff? like how to connect or is there a BIG FAT BUTTON on the screen that i cant find..
Back