• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host for phpBB2 :s

THa SMaLL KiD

I need a good host for phpBB2..

so it needs:

-MySQL
-PHP
-5mb space minimum
-NO ADS please (its for a gamers site.. Dutch but soon as the forum needs a new host in English :))

So.. thats a bout it..

BTW i didn't know in wich forum thing u needed to post it so.. i posted it in here and Free Services.. say wich 1 i need to delete..

Tripod Aint Working (i tryed on there but get error Cant Open File Install.php Error LINE 0 -> and as i dont understand PHP i dunnow whats wrong.. :().. Ans Host.sk = a bit slow aint it?

Sorry, I didn't see that bit. Yes, there are quite a few gaming hosts that allow forums. Let me look some up, and then I'll respond. You can also try using the "Search" feature yourself. :)

BTW, you can try applying for an account at Neopages. They offer no-ad 50 MB, no transfer restrictions hosting with PHP/MySQL, CGI/Perl, ASP, SSI, Frontpage extensions, and all those other goodies. However, it's hard to get in.

The line 0 error in phpBB is not due to Tripod hosting it's due to the board itself, I know I got it fixed but for the life of me I can't remember how. So Tripod is still an option.

Sorry not much help.

Back