• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Top5Hosting

1. T

Again, We Are All Still Alive!

Don't think we should worry so much about black holes. 100 years from now we will all be dead anyway.....
  2. T

What do you think about my web design ?

How do you intend making money with this?
  3. T

Large Hadron Collider

This is the stuff of science fiction. It really baffles the mind. Even Einstein couldn't believe his own findings about quantum physics - yet science is busy proving him correct every day.
  4. T

Web hosting with a 100% cash back option

For the first time ever we now offer hosting with a 100% cash back option: - 1 500Mb space - 10 000Mb data transfer - All the other top hosting features such as PHP, MySQL, cgi-bin, Frontpage, SSI, Webmail, Online Stats, Applications Vault with tons of free scripts, Plesk control panel...
  5. T

True cost of running a web server

All these guys advertising 100TB web hosting for $5 make me wonder if they live on another planet where web servers have 1000TB hard drives, support,admin and financial staff work for free, and a hosting company has no overhead expenses. The true cost of running a web server, including all...
  6. T

Testing signature

Point taken :)
  7. T

Testing signature

Just testing if we can now add our URL to our signature file
  8. T

Please help me here

Thanks for the comments!
  9. T

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I think the web server is eventually going to run out of RAM with this thread....
  10. T

Kompozer vs Frontpage

We have a large number of customers still using Frontpage. Taking into acount that Microsoft has replaced this nearly 2 years ago, I am trying to get them to switch to something else, but it seems the loyal users of Frontpage are very loyal indeed! Has anyone of you ever used the free...
  11. T

free domain

I would be very skeptical about this. Simply from a business point of view, someone paying for a domain name can't give it away for free indefinitely, unless he gets income from the customer in another form, e.g. banner ads on his site, selling hosting to him etc.
  12. T

Need Hosting for Small Business

Thanks for your response. Sounds a bit random to me :) But hey..I will give it a try!
  13. T

My 2004 Ninja 250R

Couldn't load the page either... Server not found Firefox can't find the server at www.bursting-bullet.com. * Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com * If you are unable to load...
  14. T

Need Hosting for Small Business

Thank you for your comments. I did read the rules....that's why I am asking. "# Signature rules: Your signature can have a maximum of 4 lines at 1024 resolution and must be in normal font size or smaller, no quote tags, and only two smilies. Links are allowed here, but no reseller links or...
  15. T

Processing Credit Cards

We've been using (and recommending) WorldPay for a couple of years. They have a fixed yearly fee, so it wouldn't work for a very small business though. Otherwise they are quite good. Provide all the stats you need to manage your account.
Back