• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by tpnoc

1. T

VDS hosting from Myriadnetwork.com

VDS: Virtual Dedicated Server VPS: Virtual Private Server. Same thing, different names.
  2. T

Appraisal 6css.com

There's barely any results for it on search engines, and most of them are not English anyway. I guess you could be looking at mid $xx.xx for its shortness.
  3. T

Linux VPS 512Mb RAM

Have you checked out fdcservers.net? They have what you're looking for, for 79 USD a month. (or did last time I checked)
  4. T

My VB problem need help

The administrator of that forum needs to enable it, I'm assuming.
  5. T

Questions about forums

If you have a vB license, you will find convector script in the members area. As far as I recall, it does phpBB as well as some other ones. You may need to run both scripts at the same time while it converts, but I'm not sure, I've never used it.
  6. T

Ethernet splitter

A small hub would do the trick.
  7. T

TPNOC 500MB Space/50GB Bandwidth

Sorry, not anymore.
  8. T

Server management

Thinksupport.net
  9. T

Ye, there seems to be some problem with the crontab, I have manually approved all pending accounts. //EDIT Problem was actually deeper than I thought, Luckilly I had an OS template of the working version and its all working now. :)
  10. T

What you get? 500 MB Space 50 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features cPanel Control Panel What we get? Advert, inserted by you on every page of your website. Where to order? Visit http://free.tpnoc.com/order/ How long it takes to setup? Few minutes, account creation is automated. Can I get a...
  11. T

Survey- Hosting

Combo of bandwidth and uptime. Don't care about space or support.
  12. T

lol what google used to run off of

Blimey!
  13. T

Post your desktop/laptop work area

Motorola K1...
  14. T

Post your desktop/laptop work area

Sorry about the bad quality, photo was taken on my phone.
  15. T

A rant

I am not sure how many of you guys have experienced a server move with many clients. But I guess those who care about customer satisfaction, would have had to go through a lot in getting that done. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it is worth to pay extra at the start and avoid a move...
Back