• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by UTguy

1. U

where are the TRUE Budget accounts?

clarification on sub-domains I'm not clear on what a sub-domain is. Is that a way to host another domain (completely different dot com name) on your account (since I have 100 MB) or is a sub-domain going to show up as a sub-directory of the mother domain (ex...
  2. U

Ok, where? Ok, so Worldzone is in the US - what city? Thanks, UTguy PS. I just openned an account with Worldzone tonight for http://www.FortBendTexasExes.com
  3. U

not bad leeuniverse, that worldzonepro.net looks like a good deal ... where are they located? UK? Thanks, UTguy
  4. U

I've noticed that most web hosts will say something like "Budget" or "Beginner" account and it has 200 MB and 10 POP3 email accounts for, let's say, $9.95 month. What's so budgetary about that? Who needs 200 MB? That's a huge web site. It took me 3 years to hit 20 MB on my personal web...
Back