• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by WebUnleashed

1. W

less than $2.5 hosting

Hi there, We at Web-Unleashed.com can offer you for 2$ or 3$ per month one of the following plans: PackageName|UnleashedFox100|UnleashedFox250 DiskSpace|100MB|250MB Bandwidth|2000MB|5000MB Domains/Mailing Lists|1|5 OtherFeatures|5|25 PricePerMonth|2$|3$ |OrderNow|OrderNow All our...
  2. W

Spammer wants his money back

These are the files I found on my servers as well. Well I don't know whether or not to do that. I'm not a US resident and I don't really know what exactly to do.
  3. W

Well in my PayPal account i see this: So i believe that the information given is of his own. As I said before we'll have to wait. Thanks guys.
  4. W

No the domains were: wrabits.com which isn't a registered domain. Check it here. tyler.com which is registered under the name Brian Cullins. Check it here. drewb.com which is registered under the name Andrew Bertola. Check it here. I've sent a mail to the support department of PayPal...
  5. W

Hi there, Recently I had 2 clients (Drew Bailey and Tyler Carson). I suspect that it is the same person using different names. He has been using the accounts for spamming which is against our TOS. Thus I suspended the accounts in question. No he claims to PayPal that the payments have been...
  6. W

Small Hosting - 50mb/5gb - Low budget

Hi there, We at Web-Unleashed.com can offer you a pretty good deal. For 5$/month we can offer you: PackageName|UnleashedFox500 DiskSpace|500MB Bandwidth|10000MB Domains/Mailing Lists|10 OtherFeatures|50 |OrderNow! All our packages come with the latest cPanel/Fantastico installed...
  7. W

Stable host

Hi there, We at Web-Unleashed.com can offer you with 8$/month UnleashedDaemon5000: PackageName|UnleashedDaemon5000 DiskSpace|5000MB Bandwidth|100000MB Domains/Mailing Lists|50 OtherFeatures|200 PricePerMonth|8$ |OrderNow!!! All our packages come with the latest cPanel/Fantastico...
  8. W

Needed Adult host

Hi there, Assuming that all the files you'll upload on our servers will be legal, We at Web-Unleashed.com can offer you with 8$/month UnleashedDaemon5000: PackageName|UnleashedDaemon5000 DiskSpace|5000MB Bandwidth|100000MB Domains/Mailing Lists|50 OtherFeatures|200 PricePerMonth|8$...
  9. W

Can you take a look at these scripts?

For some reason I'm not allowed to upload files. I don't know, maybe I need more posts on the forum.
  10. W

Can you take a look at these scripts?

Hi guys, Today I found 2 specific files on 3 of my hosting accounts. "seed.php and seed2.php". By looking at them, I am pretty sure they are used for spamming. Can you also take a look and tell my your opinion? I also suspended the suspicious accounts just to be safe. Thanks in advance...
  11. W

Looking for hosting to send out emails

Hi there, If as you say everything is legit then, we at Web-Unleashed.com may be able to help you. We currently have a Mailing Policy and some limits but it shouldn't be a problem for you. For 10$/month we can offer: PackageName|UnleashedDaemon5000 DiskSpace|5000MB Bandwidth|100000MB...
  12. W

How can I give free subdomains?

Thanks for your replies guys. Ok, but the domains which I'll be giving the subdomains, should be an addon domain to the reseller account, a parked domain, what? That's what I would like to know.
  13. W

PHP5 and Ioncube Loaders needed for many contracts

Hi there, We at Web-Unleashed can offer you one of our medium packages @ 8$/month. Ioncube is not by default installed by we can install it anytime for you. PackageName|UnleashedDaemon5000 DiskSpace|5000MB Bandwidth|100000MB DomainsAvailable|50 Mailing Lists|50 OtherFeatures|200...
  14. W

How can I give free subdomains?

Hi guys, I run Web-Unleashed.com with a friend of mine. I was wondering about this: There are clients that don't have their own domain name and don't wish to buy one. Instead they ask for a free subdomain. eg. username.web-unleashed.com. Let's say I have registered myfreesite.com what...
  15. W

Looking for webhosting

Hi there, we at Web-Unleashed.com for 5$/month can offer: PackageName|UnleashedDaemon1000 DiskSpace|1000MB Bandwidth|20000MB DomainsAvailable|20 Mailing Lists|20 OtherFeatures|100 PricePerMonth|5$ All our packages come this the latest cPanel/FantasticoDeLuxe. For more info visit now...
Back