• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Will Vacher

1. W

Reseller Needed

Hi, Anyone offering you less than the industry standard* of $40 for this request is likely to either 1) Be making a loss on the offer or 2) overselling (and therefore unable to actually provide you with what you are paying for) or 3) Offering a massively populated server and not paying any...
  2. W

any......????

Hi, There are some, but they usually take a cut of your profits. Email me if you are interested in becoming a free reseller. (will@oxfordhost.co.uk).
  3. W

1000MB webspace 20GB data transfer etc

If your material breaches copyright you should strongly consider if you are right to continue to break international law by setting up such a website. :)
  4. W

I need at least

Hi, Before Making an offer, do you mind me asking what you need 100GB of bandwidth for? Many thanks
  5. W

Need A Good Host...

Hi, And what does the host get? :)
  6. W

Host for 1Gb + BW:15+Gb?

Hi, I would be pleased to offer you a package with all that you require and more, for a yearly price of £240. Please note that our price is not dirt cheap as it includes the employment of staff who exist to solve your support problems. You can alternatively subscribe monthly for £20 per...
  7. W

ChallengeHost.com = S.C.A.M, BEWARE

Hi, That sounds terrible, thank you for warning everyone. Allow me to plug our server services. Email me should you be looking to pay less for a better, reliable and above all polite service. Warm Regards.
  8. W

Hi, I need hosting...

Hi, Among our clients, www.OxfordWebHosting.com has a reputation for serious hosting. I would be happy to tailor a plan to your needs should you require. My email is will@oxfordhost.co.uk Warm Regards.
  9. W

Host 4 Oscommerce.email Sent Via Hosting Server Musnt Be Blocked By Yahoo,aol,msn,etc

Hi, I can offer you a package of exactly what you need, for a yearly price of £200. Our support is excellent, and we can provide you with your own IP and shared SSL as you require. Your site will be on a different server to our support pages, and monitored 24/7 by both our team and an...
  10. W

Need reseller package.

Hi, We are accepting resellers at the moment - please contact me personally on will@oxfordhost.co.uk.
  11. W

[REQ] Custom Dedicated Plans

I have a good deal of customers who would be offended at that! As it is, a company who pays salaries to their staff will simply have no option but to charge that much for the service. Sure, you can pay for just the hardware - but if you set out today to try and buy a server, you may be...
  12. W

[REQ] Custom Dedicated Plans

Hi, For a managed dedicated server (and by managed I mean, a team of staff who are monitoring, upgrading, fixing and on-hand 24/7 to help you) you will need to pay around: P4 2.8GHZ 1GB RAM 2x 80GB hard drives (Western Digital 8MB cache) cPanel/Webhost Manager 300 GB bandwidth 8 IPs...
  13. W

dlmx.com - Has anyone used/tried these guys yet?

The many spelling errors on their website would make me worry a little.
  14. W

Hosting Needed...Please Respond Quickly...

Be sure you get a guarantee that your resources are not being oversold to you, and that you will definitely have the resources you require available. If you are only paying 70 pa, you are likely to be placed on a very crowded server.
  15. W

I need a web hosting service

Depending on the popularity of your site and its size, I could offer you an account.
Back