• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host 4 Oscommerce.email Sent Via Hosting Server Musnt Be Blocked By Yahoo,aol,msn,etc

armanim

Hello all
i am looking for affordable, reliable hosting 4 small online store which uses the oscommerce system.
recently, i have difficulty with my current hosting company, this is because my customers couldn't receive any notification of their orders on their email.
i sent email to the hosting helpdesk about resolving this matter, unfortunately , today i was told that their hosting email IP was blocked by main email providers such as YAHOO,AOL,MSN,lycos.........ETC
Now i am looking for a hosting whose server email IP not blocked by any email providers which i mentioned above.

all i need is: secure, fast , reliable, friendly good support.
200 mb space.
10gb or 20 gb bandwidth
PHP Support
ssl
MYSQL
10 pop3 email
99% uptime ( this is very important)
support muli domains ( note: i use CO.UK domain)
.................................etc.

SO any offers for my needs , i need it very urgently.
i pay for 1 year subscription in advanced by paypal , nochex, or any payment method you want.

regards
arman

http://www.belgianwebhosting.info (sry but it could be that there is a problem watching it in IE, but i am working on it)
i can provide you 900MB and 13.5 GB for only $8.43/month or $100/year
this package includes unlimited databases, Unlimited subdomains and Unlimited domains
please contact me( yorickhorrie@gmail.com) or go to our site and place something in ou forum our you can also buy it straight away

No, i don't provide. but shared SSL will be fine
if any one consider 1 week trial would be appreciated. so that i have to make sure that ur email IP not blocked.

I am sure that my IP isn't blocked becuse i can recive e-mails from my IP adress so i don't think there is any problem

Hi,

I can offer you a package of exactly what you need, for a yearly price of £200.

Our support is excellent, and we can provide you with your own IP and shared SSL as you require. Your site will be on a different server to our support pages, and monitored 24/7 by both our team and an independent team, with access to your uptime stats and full usage stats, etc.

For negotiations please contact sales@oxfordhost.co.uk, or if you prefer, me personally on will@oxfordhost.co.uk.

The option to pay monthly would be acceptable too.

Last edited:
Back