• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by XH-SAM

1. X

Dedi-Request (not paypal)

I'm pretty sure im going to go with James, thank you all for offering your services!
  2. X

James, i like the look of the 1st server and the fact that you are in the UK, which payment options can you offer me? Also do you have a site?
  3. X

Hello there, I have a site which is still in the development stage and will hopefully be live by next week. I am expecting this site to be very big and i need a dedi-server for it. Looking for the following: at least 80GB harddrive at least 1000GB bandwidth a fully managed server (not...
  4. X

finaly bidvertiser suspends me at pay limit

i used bitvitiser and got paid fine, no problems at all, i don't see what everyone is complaining about, its a good program! maybe i just got lucky?
  5. X

Reseller Account

Hey there ZealousHost, XileHost can offer you; $29.99/Month 12 GB Space 200 GB Bandwidth This is a custom plan, if you would like to order it, please send me a PM on this forum or email me at support@xilehost.com Kind Regards, XH-SAM
  6. X

I wanna Know!

Well free hosting can be given out of the kindness of peoples hearts :D. Lets say the manager, or hosting team have non-virtual jobs, whats stopping them from providing a good free service, without posts or ads? The people who you are on about are just kids, with no jobs, no other sources of...
  7. X

hostrush.co.uk - Quality Free Hosting ||cPanel/Fantastico||

Hey there, use the signup button in the freehosting section, fill out the form, and it work. I have done some tests and it works fine :).
  8. X

hostrush.co.uk - Quality Free Hosting ||cPanel/Fantastico||

Absolutely FREE Shared and Reseller hosting! Check out: http://www.hostrush.co.uk Standard Features: 24/7 Support RVSkin & cPanel Fantastico Deluxe Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited E-mail Accounts 99.9% Uptime Guarantee Fast P4 2.8HT Servers Daily Backups Free Template Pack...
  9. X

In search of CHEAP hosting

Hey there, Xile Host is pleased to offer you: 1000MB STORAGE SPACE 20GB BANDWIDTH cPanel/Fantastico PHP/CGI MySQL 99.9% Uptime 24/7 support $2.95/month For more information or questions you may have, please visit our website http://www.xilehost.com . This is a custom plan, you must PM or...
  10. X

Need a good fansite host

CrazyGothicChick, This is a custom plan, created just for you and your site. Thank you, XH-SAM
  11. X

Need a good fansite host

Hey there CrazyGothicChick. XileHost can guarantee 99% uptime for your fansite. You will be allowed to put your own ads up, its your space! You will also receive unlimited Subdomains, Email Accounts/Lists and MySQL Databases as well as the latest versions of Fantastico within your cPanel...
  12. X

Anime Host

yes sorry, i meant own the copyright to the product!
  13. X

Anime Host

Do you own the media you will be uploading? If you don't its most likely illegal for you to share it on your site. Regards.
  14. X

Need help finding host for my website

ahh, i must have over-looked that option. However, i assure you there will still be alot of hosts here who can help you!
  15. X

rate duport hosting, give a better example.. plz

I would have to agree with everything said above, i love their site, very nicely designed.
Back