• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

What do you Think of these Plans?

What do you think about these plans? (see attachment)... Its in dutch but english people can reed it as well. Ja= Yes Nee= No and 1€ is about 1,08$ Plzz Rate it people...!!:biggrin2: (and the control panel is plesk or CPanel or ENSIM)
  2. X

UnitedColo.com

Hey i had some questions , i wanne buy a server at united colo but dont have experience with them. And i wanne know if they are reliable and good. (iam talking about the Corporate Server).. I hope you can help me..... :) (and if they are worse can you say an alternative?) Greetings...
  3. X

Searching for New Fast Servers

Does anybody know fast and affordable servers (Pentium3/4, 400 gb datatransfer and CPanel or other (unlimit license) for $140 tp $350) ? Because we are moving servers :).
  4. X

Need Quallity and good Webhosting?

Web hosting starting at 4,16 dollar a month 100 mb webspace 1gb Datatransfer Mysql, CGI and PHP4U Incl. Domain name Control Panel 24/7 FTP Acces Unlimit Subdomains and Pop3 email Free Scripts: Counter, Forum, Anti Spam and much more..... Acces to the Support Forum (on version...
Back