• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Q

ezboard

I have started a website in which I added a forum (ezboard). I was planning to incorporate my website design into the forum but haven't had any luck doing so. An example would be the deaddreamer site http://www.deaddreamer.com/. Their bbs is also powered by ezboard and that site was able to...
  2. Q

needing webspace

yeah I'm not surprised that there aren't many reliable no-ads hosting services out there; even f2s has it's problems. Though, I am determined that I will find more like f2s sooner or later, as my end result will be purchasing a domain, but not until I have proved to myself it's worth it.
  3. Q

needing webspace

atleast 10mb, ftp, no ads, good speed. FWS search don't seem to be bringing up alot of results. Anything besides f2s or redrival?
  4. Q

ICQ Question

remember when the icq install file was only 500k and could fit on a diskette? now it has all this crap that's larger than a 4 min mp3
  5. Q

Cascading Style Sheets

Any sites out there where I can learn in depth about css? Site devoted to css would be great.
  6. Q

Whats your favorite HTML editor?

- Notepad all the way for raw/editing code - Dreamweaver for large projects (only if it didn't lag my computer so much) - 1st Page (based on homesite but not a wysiwyg editor) - CuteHTML when I'm nuts
  7. Q

redrival signup??

went I "submit query" in signup with redrival, gives me "file missing" what gives?
Back