• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

needing webspace

quicksilver

atleast 10mb, ftp, no ads, good speed. FWS search don't seem to be bringing up alot of results. Anything besides f2s or redrival?

Dude, Netcabins is NOT an ad-free FWP. While it may be true that there aren't ads on their members' pages now, it is only temporary until they are fully functional.

Even with the ad, you still gotta say it's a great service.
With the space, cgi, php and mysql.

The reason there aren't many is because this service would bankrupt almost any company that provides it. However, http://www.f2s.com provides this service. Whoops, I forgot you didn't want f2s mentioned (why?). Then there probably is none...

yeah I'm not surprised that there aren't many reliable no-ads hosting services out there; even f2s has it's problems. Though, I am determined that I will find more like f2s sooner or later, as my end result will be purchasing a domain, but not until I have proved to myself it's worth it.

Originally posted by quicksilver
yeah I'm not surprised that there aren't many reliable no-ads hosting services out there...

I'm surprised there's ONE ad-free host out there, let alone more. Think about it- what does the host get by providing you with ad-free space? Not a whole lot. The only thing it could be used for is a starter package that they hope you'll upgrade to a paid package. I can't think of another reason to give away services for free (and not have an ad supporting the project).

They may have a philosophy like that of Crosswinds. Freedom2surf (f2s) might actually believe in this as well; after all, "freedom" is in their name.

Back