• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

{request} free hosting for small personal site

Yeah i understand that. That's why i'm willing to put up an ad...just not such an obtrusive one..
  2. M

.. Just checked it out.. I've actually tried those hosts under the 'Reliability' section..heh.. The ads are too big. :confused2 I am willing to put some sort of ad on my site for the company that hosts me. eg. textlink, small banner on my main page....etc.
  3. M

Hi everyone Sharon here and i'm looking for a reliable free host (once again...=( ). It seems there's a shortage of long lasting and reliable free hosts out there..>< My personal/portfolio site is looking for a new home with the following specs..(can all be negotiated).. - 15-20mbs (I...
  4. M

Looking for a reliable free host

Hi everyone. My name is Sharon and I have been looking for a decent reliable webhost for ages..In fact i've looked here before (years ago) but the person who offered to host me disappeared after 2 months. So for all this time i had to stick with a rather unstable free server who would go down...
Back