• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

Looking for a template maker

I am looking for a template maker. Someone who is willing to make 1 template per 2 months. And I will offer Free hosting in exchange so that you are able to show your work to other clients. ( The hosting will last as long as you make the templates ) For the hosting I will start you off with...
  2. Y

Anyone willing to host my site in return for advertising ??

well a text link might be difficult but i will do it for you if your users don't mind a pop under :biggrin2:
  3. Y

Free forum hosting.

I am willing to host a few forums. They must be phpbb. I will put the forum together and i will install all needed mods (if proper reason is given) Please contact me by email at webmaster@gameroc.com if you are interested. I would ask that i would like to place a special footer made by...
  4. Y

Trouble, please help

Well if that is a problem for you pay someone like 20 bucks to make you the same thing as breezeland. Not a single ad will apear on the members site that have been redirected to. And for getting your server i suggest rackshack They offer the best price for the quality of the server you...
  5. Y

Advertiser needed.

Currently our site gets around 2000 hits a day. But the site is still growing fast. We are looking for an advertiser thats is willing to pay 30 a month. So if the site hits stay the same it will be .50 cmp. These ads willbe place on the front page of our site and on the footer of every forum we...
  6. Y

Kill Carebears!

i got 253 kills and a score of 7890
  7. Y

web hosting

<<please read the rules>>
  8. Y

hey i am starting to host people

ok well i got a basic site up which you are able to see the packages. the prices are pretty good and the server is fast. go here. http://cpanel05.gzo.com/~webres/hosting/
  9. Y

good gamer site

ok well i have competely redone my site and it looks better then ever. i was so happy when i left breezeland and went to dathorn. i hated breezeland so much :angry2: well now i have a domain too. ok so every one check it out at http://gameroc.com . i am lokking for more mebers and every one is...
  10. Y

good idea ... bad idea

i guess i will try to find a way to redirect it.
  11. Y

good idea ... bad idea

so if i buy a host and buy a block of ips. (with the reasons that the customer gave me) i could sell them. it's like me being a 3rd person that sells the ips just like a host. anyways i am going to find more info and contact ARIN/RIPE to see if it is legal.
  12. Y

i need a dedicated server Cheap!

i don't live in the US i live in canada and they allow a server to be placed on the system.( a bunch of people i know have set up servers at home.)
  13. Y

good idea ... bad idea

what do you mean it is illegal to sell ips?
  14. Y

The Person Above Me Thread

the person above me thinks he is canada and i am usa. he is bigger and on top ROTFLMAO
  15. Y

good idea ... bad idea

I am thinking about making a web site called CHEAP-IP.COM. It will be like a hosting company but will host ip instead. i think that this is a unique idea but will people pay a pricxe to have a ip? i am thinking that the price of 1.50 is fair. everyone tell me your thoughs.
  16. Y

thanx for the help guys but you are right 500gbs is unfair but why don't these hosting companys offer unlimaated bandwith my cable gives a 1.5 mbs connect with unlimated banwith ands it only $20 a mounth.
  17. Y

i am looking for a server specs 750mhz 20gbs hard drive 500 gbs bandwith and a control panel of some kind. i am willing to pay less then $70 monthly. and no set up would be perferred.
  18. Y

logo help

it isn't that hard to make a logo. just use paint and put text on a based picture( you must alter the base picture by more then 25%)
  19. Y

Free mySQL Databases!

thats a excellent offer but if people really need mysql it should come with there host.
  20. Y

find an ad revenue .....

not alot of ad revnue offer non-engish sites. maybe if you find forums like this one that are in your location maybe they will have a massive list for you.
Back