• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

need a good host with php and ftp

i need a host with: -php -ftp -99.9% uptime -5+megs -fast speeds i DON'T need mysql so i think this will be easier to find
  2. R

www.freesql.org

i found a site that gives out free mysql databases if you wanna host a board or something, just find a host that supports php and then sign up with www.freesql.org and use their mysql database
  3. R

looking for host for my forum

looking for host for my phpbb forum i need ftp, php, and mysql i don't need much space, 5-10 megs is enough my forum is currently here: http://valhallarecords.vze.com it's at lycos, but it's REAL slow
  4. R

need host w/ PHP/MySQL, and FTP, no ads preferred

is there any host that provides free ftp, php, mysql? i'd prefer that it would be ad free and i don't want lycos.co.uk or coolfreepages any help would be appreciated
  5. R

Need Free PHP/MySQL, FTP host

i need a free host with FTP PHP MYSQL small ads or no ads if possible any help would be appreciated
Back