• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Need quick help. Small problem. $$ if needed.

Hi, i don't understand this: http://www.pudtemp.surreal-media.com/temp1/ The left side where all the mona lisa's are at, it's all in 1 row. But really, it's supposed to be in 2 rows. Must work in IE and Firefox. Can someone help? Thanks. AIM - Sergio7889 MSNM - Sergio7889@msn.com
  2. S

500MB/20GB - $6.95/month! Free domain on all annual terms!

Hi, we are a web hosting company who's offering affordable hosting plans for your personal website, or businesses. Here are our plans: Personal 500 MB Space 20 GB Bandwidth Features $6.95/month or $69.95/year (2 months free). Business 1000 MB Space 35 GB Bandwidth Features...
  3. S

Inkaserv Plans starting at $6.95/month!

Inkaserv Plans starting at $6.95/month! 20GB Space with Daily Backups! Hi, we are a new web hosting company who's offering affordable hosting plans for your personal website, or businesses. Here are our plans: Personal 500 MB Space 20 GB Bandwidth Features $6.95/month or $69.95/year (2...
  4. S

We need sales representatives.

For more information, please contact: AIM - Sergio7889 MSNM - Sergio7889@msn.com E-mail - sdiaz@inkaserv.com Please contact me if you are interested.
  5. S

Gamercrib.com - Need helpers!

Hi, i currently own gamercrib.com (http://www.gamercrib.com - redirects to forums for now). I am looking for any volunteers to come and join the forums, give suggestions, etc, and most of all, recruit your friends, family, or anyone that you know, post in other forums advertising our forums...
  6. S

Need Reseller, $15-20/month.

I need: At least 2 GB Space At least 35 GB Bandwidth Unlimited domains DC: I prefer The Planet, but i can consider others. Please do not offer 2 GB Space, 35 GB Bandwidth for $20/month. Thanks.
  7. S

AhChu Hosting - More space + bandwidth; 1.5 GB Space, 40 GB BW, 7.75/month!

Hello, AhChu Hosting Services, with reliable hosting, daily backups and a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee you will be well prepared to take on the web, so we would like to offer you our plans: Personal Plan 1500 MB Space (double space) 40 GB Bandwidth (double bandwidth) Cpanel 9 Fantastico...
  8. S

AhChuHosting starting at $7.75/month - 750 space/20gb bw.

Hello, AhChu Hosting Services, with reliable hosting, daily backups and a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee you will be well prepared to take on the web, so we would like to offer you our plans: Personal Plan 750 MB Space 20 GB Bandwidth Cpanel 9 Fantastico Unlimited resources. $7.75/month...
  9. S

AhChuHosting starting at $7.75/month - 750 space/20gb bw.

Hello, AhChu Hosting Services, with reliable hosting, daily backups and a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee you will be well prepared to take on the web, so we would like to offer you our plans: Personal Plan 750 MB Space 20 GB Bandwidth Cpanel 9 Fantastico Unlimited resources. $7.75/month...
  10. S

Need a reseller.

Hello, i am currently looking for a good reliable reseller who can offer me the following: 5+ GB Space 60+ GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features of Cpanel/WHM with Fantastico (if possible) At least 2 Unique IPs. Price range: $20-30/month I prefer a host with server of Dual Xeon 2.4 GHZ...
  11. S

Need a Reseller!

Hello, i need a reseller. I won't sign up to your reseller package until i have planed what to do with it. I just want to see what you offer, and then buy it. :-) Here is what i am looking for: 10-20 GB Space 100+ Bandwidth Cpanel/WHM PHP Support MySQL Databases All Unlimited features...
  12. S

Need a good PHP programmer to do some scripts for me for free!

Hello, i'm looking for a good PHP programer to do some work for me for free. If you desire, i will put your name somewhere on my website, when it is finished. I am asking for experienced PHP programmers ONLY! If you do not have interest in this, then PLEASE DONT reply. Contact me through...
  13. S

Copyright?

How do you copyright a website? :coolmusic
  14. S

Twebo Hosting Offers! Really Good! Check here!

PLAN 1 Storage Space 1 GB Bandwidth 50 GB cPanel 24/7 Support 10-Day Money Back Guarantee E-mail Features Unlimited POP 3 Email Accounts Unlimited Autoresponders Unlimited Email Forwarding Web Mail Access Software Support PHP 4.3.2 JavaScript Integrated Bulletin Board...
  15. S

The Best Dedicated Server out there?

Heyllo, im trying to find out what every number and word a dedicated server has. I don't know much about it, so i want to learn. First of all, i dont know what any of these words mean: Pentium 4 Ghz - whats the best? And what does it mean? Transfer/Bandwidth - i've seen something about...
  16. S

anyone know a news manegement system?

Hey, im looking for a news manegement system, it must use a database, and please no fuzionnews, or any of those that use flat files. Thanks.
  17. S

How do you start a host?

Hey, i was just wondering, and maybe would wanna try it out. But how do you start a host? Please give links, information here, i don't care, just please show me or tell me how to start a host. Thanks.:coolmusic
  18. S

Need Webhosting. Max $$$ is 7.95

Hey, im looking for some good hosting. The best offer i have gotten is the following: For $7.95, I get: 2 GB Space 30 GB Bandwidth And all that stuff other hosting companies offer, like unlimited mysql's, autoresponders, ftp accounts, mail accounts, forwarders. This host is also offering...
  19. S

Need some html help

Hello, i have a problem with html. I made this table, and when i typed in like 1000 words (just random words), the table kept expanding until it couldnt anymore. How would you fix this? I want the table to be one width, that way it won't expand like it does now. Please Help. I've tried a few...
  20. S

Need web design

Hello, i need some good web designers that will design a website for free. I can put your link to your website (if you have one) on my website once it is finished, or if you prefer, we can be affiliates. Everyone is welcomed to reply, but only those who know alot about good designing will get...
Back