• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

experienced MT user required

i was wondering if anyone would be willing to take on the rather tedious task of configuring our templates.. er.. as a sign of my eternal gratitude, i'll send you this months toothbrush. its a reach.. only used 31 times!! interested? email me: masters@digital-bath.com the design you'll be...
  2. D

subdomain, php, cgi.. yes, everythings wonderful

http://www.digital-bath.com i'm sure you can all find your own way around. theres about 5 options.. and we've loosened up on the requirements. just email us and tell us what you're looking for, and we'll sort you out. as long as its not a non english site, its all gravy. questions...
  3. D

decisions decisions decisions... everything just got that little bit better

general :: -----[standard requirements]---------- . - all submitted and approved applications must be in english. any chinese or spanish (or other) applications will be ignored. hosting services :: . - a valid site description MUST be provided. applications with descriptions such...
  4. D

we're working on it d(^.^)b

digital-bath.com > services > hosting > overview *ALL SITES MUST BE ENGLISH - WE CANNOT MODERATE WHAT WE CANNOT READ* ..or wasn't that obvious? --------------------------------------------------- note: we're still in the early stages of developing the hosting system, and so - at...
Back