• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. gyrbo

New Free Webhost

We are trying so new things at ThinkHosted. We are currently offering free webhosting: 50MB space 1GB transfer PHP, 1 MySQL DB, 1 POP/FTP/IMAP account subdomain or domain text ad/link back to ThinkHosted But this isn't all. If you reffer your friends or family (or anybody for that...
  2. gyrbo

Control Panel Design Contest

We are looking for a new skin for our control panel. The control panel is web://cp, you can check out the demo on http://www.thinkhosted.com/about/cp.php or http://webcp.can-host.com/ This is a contest, the award is free webhosting from ThinkHosted for a year. The winner gets our SH-Three...
  3. gyrbo

PHP, Perl, 200MB of space, 2GB of transfer - $22/year

ThinkHosted.com is now opening. After our free beta offer we are now offering paid hosting at afforable prices. We plan on keep offering our hosting for a long time. We won't be gone or down a lot like some cheap hosts that have appeared (and disappeared) lately. Some of our offering are...
  4. gyrbo

A nice link, DON'T OPEN

www.webhostingtalk.com
  5. gyrbo

What do you think?

Please give your comments on my most recent site: www.thinkhosted.com Some links don't work yet, but I'm still building it.
  6. gyrbo

Beta testers for host wanted (free)

ThinkHosted.com is looking for beta testers. We can give: 100MB of space 1GB of transfer 1 MySQL database PHP4, Perl, Private CGI-BIN Acces to your won control panel. Own domain name or subdomain of thinkhosted.com NO forced banners, a textlink would be appriciated. This accout will be...
  7. gyrbo

Free Host Reviews

If you own a host, and you want to get someones opinion one it, then get your host reviewed! After our site review service, we now offer hosting reviews! The only thing we require is a plan on one of your servers for at least a week. If you want to apply, please send a mail to...
  8. gyrbo

Wire Transfer

Do you know of any hosts that support wire transfer payment? I need PHP and MySQL.
  9. gyrbo

Multiple Leased lines and IPs

OK, I have my own NOC. I have 3 256kbps lines from 3 different providers (as it should be). Two of the give me 1 IP (so that makes 2 IPs) the other one gives me as much as required for my project. Now my question is: How do I get my site to be displayed on any of the lines (eg: visitor 1 uses...
  10. gyrbo

Payment Processor

OK, here is my plan: I have a website with movies. A visitor that wants to view one has to pay, let's say, $10. User clicks a link, enters his credit card information, and submits the form. The information is being verrified, and the visitor is being billed $10. Then the user gets to a page...
  11. gyrbo

Free site review+hits

Do you think you have a high quality site? If you want to know for sure, submit a request for review. We will give comments, and the review will be posted on the front page. This means guarenteed hits for your site (I'm having around 8000 hits a month)! All you have to do is submit an...
  12. gyrbo

My sig!

You must be really bored reading this!
  13. gyrbo

ZoneEdit over the limit

I just got an email for zoneedit: I'm currently at 654 MB of transfer for Web, and 0 for the rest. And now they are gonna bill me. What happens if I don't pay?
  14. gyrbo

Redesign

So what do you think of my new design? I still need to change PostNuke to fit my needs, but the new version is really awsome. Oh yeah,... the URL is http://www.site-32.com/index.php (don't forget the index.php, because the site isn't open to the public yet).
  15. gyrbo

zero posters?

Look at this: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/memberlist.php?s=&action=getall&what=topposters&perpage=10&orderby=posts&postslower=0&postsupper=0&direction=DESC&pagenumber=311 There are HUNDREDS (around 1650!!!) of registred users that didn't even posted A SINGLE message! And even more with a...
  16. gyrbo

Reseller

I need a reseller host. I'm looking for one that has PHP/MySQL, domainhosting(unlimited) for 20$ or less.
  17. gyrbo

Zero Cube

OK, I finally got you guys a site to review. What do you think of the DESIGN of http://www.zero-cube.com.kg ? The content isn't ready yet.
  18. gyrbo

Domain+hosting=40$?

I'm making a website for a small club my father is in. I need a domain and hosting for it. My total budget is 40$/year. A domain would cost around 9$, so that leaves 31$ for hosting. My needs are PHP, MySQL, 20MB space and around 1GB of transfer. What do you recomend? This is what I found...
  19. gyrbo

tar and PHP

How would be the safest way to untar a file using PHP? I would use exec('tar -x file.tar'); but what if safe mode is enabled, can I still use this command to untar a file? Or is there any module or command that can do this for me?
  20. gyrbo

Webpage builder

Does anyone know a webpage builder. Nothing special, more something like that 'HTML web email" thingys. You know, when you want to enter an HTML mail with yahoo or hotmail? Oh yeah, it needs to be in java or flash.
Back