• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free site review+hits

gyrbo

Allied Squad Trooper
NLC
Do you think you have a high quality site?

If you want to know for sure, submit a request for review. We will give comments, and the review will be posted on the front page.
This means guarenteed hits for your site (I'm having around 8000 hits a month)!
All you have to do is submit an article with the site name, the URL and (optionally) a description.
You can read it on my site, or submit a request!.

I submitted mine yesterday - I'm just heading over now to see what shreads people have managed to rip off it :p

I try to review all requests as soon as possible. This is usually within 12 hours.

I will send my site as soon as most of the section is finished..

BTW..thanks for doing this for us!!:)

If anybody has trouble accesing my site, don't worry. My host is switching data-centers and the site should be back online as soon as the domain resolves to the new IPs.

The site is back up and according to my host it's 40% faster.

Last edited:
I'll sign up. I'm only using 3% of my alotted 10GB bandwidth. Did you mean 8000 a day? I already have had more than 8000 hits to my site in January.

It's there for me...but I don't know, my site would probably get torn to shreds anyway. But it's down for the moment, so no worries there.

Originally posted by brettmeyers
When I try to access the link you posted it doesn't work. It cannot be found.
There were a few aditional problem related to DNS, this was all our hosts fault. We are considering moving to a new host, but because we make no profit of this website, we are having a hard time finding a good one.
[From my website]

Anybody knows something? I'm planning on using discount-hosting, because in the beginning it was the choice between DH and directoris. Of course I'm open to sugestions.

Back