• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Valuead.com...Wuz Up...has any one got paid??

No they do not pay! Valuead.com does not pay it's affiliates. Do not waste your time and get on to another Ad Network. I have used them for 2 months last year and earned about $300. Till today, I still do not receive the cheque and they do not even reply my email.
  2. I

Best CPM provider?

no CPM providers around? Hello, I would like to know more on what you mean by there aren't any CPM banner ad networks. I thought Fastclick pays on CPM modules?
  3. I

Saybyebye.net

Hello frontiers! I came across www.saybyebye.net and saw their affiliates section, I wonder if they pay, their website doesn't lookl professional enough to convince people in order to join them. Any idea guys? Thanks in advanced!
  4. I

Ad Network That Still Accepts Mp3 Sites

Hello all frontiers, I am seeking help of anyone to list me advertising networks that accepts mp3 sites. I know there number is less than 5 fingers, but at least let me try. thank you all
  5. I

any suggestions on adorgin......1$ cpm for 468*60 banners..do they pay

they canceled my account with no reason, they do not even bother to mail me about the cancelation of my account. I mailed them but there was no reply from them. Adorigin is a complete scam!
  6. I

maybe it is one of the tricks they use to fool webmasters to join them.
  7. I

The most important thing here is do they pay? I was one of their publishers but they did not pay me and deleted my account, hmmm at that time they owed me about $1000
  8. I

When will advertising business recover?

Hmmmmm, thanks for the reply. But new form of advertising resulting from merging? what kind of new form of advertising will it be? Please let me know, thanks! Anyone of you out there still make more than $1000 for a month?
  9. I

When will advertising business recover?

Any idea guys?
  10. I

Sponsor That Still Accept Websites

Hello all my frontiers, I ran out of idea of which sponsor to you for my website. I have tried applying for several sponsors but nothing come to avail. Can someone please help me out and list me some of the good and PAY UP sponsors? My website is about MP3s. Thanks!
  11. I

Does Valuead.com pays?

thanks a lot czar!
  12. I

Does Valuead.com pays?

I would like to know if http://www.valuead.com pays? please let me know as soon as possible, thanks guys!
  13. I

Any sponsor that pays, CPM or CPC, please list them.

Hello guys! I would like to know sponsors (CPM/CPC) who erally pays. I do not care what the rate is like. THANKS!
  14. I

Ad Revenue for website in Indonesia

FOCUSIN IS NOT A RELIABLE AD NETWORK!
  15. I

Focusin never pays!

I have just receive an email from http://www.focusin.com. They had canceled my account and void all my payments. In other words, Focusin is not a good advertising company. Don't even think of joining it coz they totally suck!
  16. I

Does Focusin.com Pays?

thank you czar thank you
  17. I

www.bluefishnetwork.com

Has anyone joined them yet? I am eager to know what cpm they pay or cpc? And they do 468 x 60 banners? Thank you
  18. I

Does Focusin.com Pays?

Thank you again CZar, I have already contacted and applied for Tribalfusion and at the moment they are not accepting any more entertainment sites. And also I have tried all the companies that you have listed but it came to no results from them and I am sad to say that they did not even reply...
  19. I

Does Focusin.com Pays?

Thank you for your advice guys. But I am now looking for a good sponsor. Preferabally those who pay CPM. Any Ideas? These guys are off my list: 1. Engage 2. Flycast 3. Fastclick 4. Burst
  20. I

Go4media.com, Do They Pay?

I am about to join Go4media.com, I wonder if they pay. Please advice me on this. Thank you.
Back