• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Saybyebye.net

impact

Hello frontiers!

I came across www.saybyebye.net and saw their affiliates section, I wonder if they pay, their website doesn't lookl professional enough to convince people in order to join them. Any idea guys?

Thanks in advanced!

looks fine

The layout looks pretty good actually.. kind of childish, but they may have been going for that.

Thats my opinion..

their website doesn't lookl professional enough
Meaning what exactly? It looked fine to me. That doesn't say much about them as a company, but I didn't find anything unprofessional with their design. What would you say a professional design is?

It looks ok, pretty good, but I would NEVER give out my SS# EVER on the internet, even if I made a lot of money off an affiliate. There are just too many security holes....

Any legitimate advertiser requires your social security number, they have to have it for tax purposes.

You're at no greater risk giving your social security number to an Internet advertiser than you are anyone else. It's not as though it's a secret, you're SS number is written on most legal documents and would not be hard for anyone to find.

Most security problems that arise from giving out your SS number are because some companies don't realize how not private they are and use them as a sort of PIN, meaning anyone that knows your SS number could access your account. There are few companies that stupid anymore, but keep your eye out for them.

I had a link to a government website dispelling social security-security myths, I'll try to find the URL.

Back