• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

UK based reseller required ~10GB/100GB

Yes, they are a requirement - I would like the company to be able to provide support at time's that are suitable to me here in the UK.
  2. S

UK based reseller required ~10GB/100GB

Hi, I would like to move my current hosting to a reseller account, and am requesting 10GB of webspace, with 100GB of transfer. I am seeking a UK based company (and servers), which provides a good level of customer support. I am willing to pay circa £100 a year, however other offers I...
  3. S

StaticHost Suspended, All Sites Down !!

Back now :) Messed up my .htaccess causing an Internal Server Error. And it seems "allow_url_open" isn't enabled, like it was before :ninja:
  4. S

Mine isn't :confused4
  5. S

I've tried logging into the client area but simply get "SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length". Also, my domains do not work now.
  6. S

My domains now simply go to a directory which only has a cgi-bin. My cPanel log in doesn't work either.
  7. S

Anyone know what has happened today?
  8. S

I just restarted my router and it's working :D
  9. S

I've just tried IE (I use FF) and my cache is cleared when I exit FF. Still nothing
  10. S

Not for me it doesn't... must be a domain propagation issue. Should be ok within a few hours I guess
  11. S

Is http://boston-united.com/site/ working for anyone?
  12. S

Thanks for the update :)
  13. S

Last Activity: July 8th, 2008 18:51...
  14. S

Sports league management and display script

I'm looking for a script where I can input teams and results, and the league table is automatically updated and sorted. Ideally this would be then displayable within a .php page (I use Nucleus for my site, with static pages), although a stats portal (where results (by 'turn' or grid), standings...
  15. S

Your hosting company gets taken over

I was offered the same specs, minus the WHM access. No good to me, running a small host myself
  16. S

I still expect the service I bought to be honoured.. I have decided to look elsewhere
  17. S

Sounds about right, yeah. Any advice on how I should pursue?
  18. S

My hosting company has just been taken over by another person, and he is claiming that because I didn't pay him, he no longer has to provide me with my reseller account at the price I paid. I purchased my account on special offer, and he now has said I must pay more if I wish to keep my...
  19. S

rentaname.com .... would it work?

People rent domains anyway...
Back