• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

UK based reseller required ~10GB/100GB

Hi, I would like to move my current hosting to a reseller account, and am requesting 10GB of webspace, with 100GB of transfer. I am seeking a UK based company (and servers), which provides a good level of customer support. I am willing to pay circa £100 a year, however other offers I...
  2. S

Sports league management and display script

I'm looking for a script where I can input teams and results, and the league table is automatically updated and sorted. Ideally this would be then displayable within a .php page (I use Nucleus for my site, with static pages), although a stats portal (where results (by 'turn' or grid), standings...
  3. S

Your hosting company gets taken over

My hosting company has just been taken over by another person, and he is claiming that because I didn't pay him, he no longer has to provide me with my reseller account at the price I paid. I purchased my account on special offer, and he now has said I must pay more if I wish to keep my...
  4. S

Need a free script - profiles, calendar, forum, etc

Hi I'm looking for a script (PHP primarily) that will allow users to edit a profile (that is searchable through parameters), add events to a calendar, start/join groups and also a forum, and possibly a chat room. Any ideas? Thanks
  5. S

Need reliable host

After being given 2 weeks' notice that my current host is closing down, I need a stable host who can give me space for my sites I require: 1.5-2gb webspace 10gb + bandwidth unlimited MySql databases + PHPMyAdmin unlimited add-on domains email accounts, ftp accounts CPanel 10...
  6. S

Free community script

Anyone know where I can download a script that is similar to how community websites like FaceParty and MySpace work? Thanks
  7. S

MSN Addy Swap

www.msnaddyswap.tk The place to interact with people, and swap your MSN Messenger email addresses Scotty
  8. S

ScottyWalds.org.uk... for better free hosting!

www.ScottyWalds.org.uk Basic Free Hosting: 50mb Webspace 5 FTP Accounts 5 Email Accounts 5 MySql Databases 2 Subdomains 1 Addon Domain 1gb Bandwidth per Month Requirements: Google Ads on homepage Advanced Free Hosting: 100mb Webspace 5 FTP Accounts 5 Email Accounts 5...
  9. S

Free 6 month trial hosting + more

ScottyWalds.org.uk Packages: Free Hosting * 50mb webspace * 500mb bandwidth per month * FTP accounts * Email accounts * MySQL databases * Subdomain (~~~~.scottywalds.org.uk) or YourDomain.com/.co.uk/etc. * CPanel, including Fantastico Free for 6...
  10. S

LincsFooty Hosting - Cheap deals!

LincsFooty hosting We have two plans... currently at lower prices than normal. Plan 1: 1200 MB Hosting 30 GB Transfer 1 Domain hosted 100 POP3 accounts 100 Email aliases 10 SubDomains 1 MySQL database FREE Site Studio Front Page Extensions Custom MX...
  11. S

LincsFooty.co.uk

Hi there, I have finally set up my own website using PHPNUke, and hosted by www.freenukehosting.com. www.lincsfooty.co.uk With it I also have an auction site, and also a free reseller account where I sell hosting packages. The main site is all about football in Lincolnshire, and has...
  12. S

Need free space with Perl, CGI-bin

Dear Free Webspace hunters, I require a recommended free web space provider who also offers at least 20MB of space plus Perl scripting possibilities and a personal cgi-bin. I don't mind a sub-domain, such as, www.freewebspaceprovider.com/username Thanks, Scotty Walds
Back