• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Webtalks.net a growing forum is 4 Sale

WEBTALKS.NET is 4 sale, this site has been and continues to be a growing board in China.... If interested in purchasing please drop me a note.... Forgot to mention if you were to purchase site I could continue to host at discounted rate, in either case forgot to mention will provide buyer...
  2. B

Hosting forum 4 sale

Do not have the time after all is said! I am opting to place forum up for sale, included in the sale are the domain name, database, existing forum of over 150 memebers. Will host at discount if needed, will provide 15 days free at time of sale so that you may migrate site...
  3. B

Free Cpanel account with Fantastico Deluxe

Hello, Our community is the process of being rebuilt,....www.webtalks.net Contrary to our critics here at FWS, we are back offering what we feel will benefit both the person in need of hosting and us in need of re-establishing our board. We do not and will not share any information, we...
  4. B

Free Cpanel hosting with Fantastico

Hello, due to the board needing to be re-established....www.webtalks.net we are offering: Hello, All Accounts include FANTASTICO DELUXE we are relaunching our webtalks web site, and are offering free hosting accounts.... Everyone who posts 5 articles will be eligible for a...
  5. B

Free Cpanel hosting with Fantastico

Hello, due to the board needing to be re-established....www.webtalks.net we are offering: Hello, All Accounts include FANTASTICO DELUXE we are relaunching our webtalks web site, and are offering 1 free reseller account for 6 months for 5 new active posts.... Everyone who...
  6. B

Free Reseller account / free shared hosting available as well

Hello, due to the board needing to be re-established....www.webtalks.net we are offering: Hello, All Accounts include FANTASTICO DELUXE we are relaunching our webtalks web site, and are offering 1 free reseller account for 6 months for 5 new active posts.... Everyone who...
  7. B

FREE 1 month of CPANEL hosting for every 5 new active members

FREE reseller account!!!! Please read.... Hello, we are relaunching our webtalks web site, and are offering 1 free reseller account for 6 months for 5 new active posts.... Everyone who posts 5 articles, will be placed in a lottery... the 1st lottery will be 10/17/04 with the 2nd to...
  8. B

FREE 1 month of CPANEL hosting for every 5 new members

FREE reseller account!!!! Please read Everyone who posts 5 articles, will be placed in a lottery... the 1st lottery will be 10/17/04 with the 2nd to be 10/31/04 the plan is as follows: cpanel hosting Fantastico Deluxe - - 46 scripts Website Builder - - 1000+ templates 5 gigs of...
  9. B

FREE 1 month of CPANEL hosting for every 5 new members

FREE 1 month of CPANEL hosting for every 5 new active members Hello, :-) we are relaunching our webtalks web site, and are offering 1 month free hosting for 5 new active members.... the plan is as follows: cpanel hosting Fantastico Deluxe - - 46 scripts Website Builder - - 1000+...
  10. B

Hosting templates with domain name

Hello, I have 2 unused hosting templates with matching domain, looking to sell. www.hostingus.net Domain Expires on: 16-Jun-05 www.go-linuxhost.com domain expires: Wild West Domains Expiration Date: 16-jun-2005 if interested, make me an offer. you will get full exclusive to...
  11. B

Half it.....your way!!!

Take a look...limited time only all plans half off!!! If you dont see it we will create it!! Check us out All plans have fantastico deluxe and site studio, data centers are located in New Jersey and in Houston. we do not offer reseller accounts at the moment. This is an...
  12. B

Please review new updated sites

Please review new updated site Please review and send feedback www.hostr.net is live with updates.... www.beantown.org is still under construction, only 1st page is complete thanks in advance rr
  13. B

We have listened,,,dedicated servers are back!!

We have listened,,,dedicated servers are back at deeply discounted pricing!!! We have listened to our customers feedback and have started offering dedicated servers once again... come help us celebrate..we are offering discounted pricing and as a member of FWS we will waive our $75 dollar...
  14. B

Reseller Auction

Reseller Accounts for Auction We are selling at auction 3 reseller slots, specs as follows... 10GB space 100 GB bandwidth Three spaces available only you get: 10GB of disc space 100GB of bandwidth Order now comes with the following features: unlimited emails, MySQL Latest...
  15. B

Special intro128 bit Secure Certificate till 6/1/04..$62.99 ||||| Domains $9 a year.

Special introduction on 128 bit Secure Certificate till June 1, 2004.. These special prices will increase on June 1.... Pricing starts at $62.99 a year Domain pricing starting @ $9 a year visit us at:www.domainvault.net
  16. B

Help us celebrate our 5th year.....50% off all hosting plans for next 72 hours....

Help us celebrate our 5th year.....bid on 10gig reseller account!!! reseller account up for bid...10 gig space
  17. B

webtalks.net and adds.ws are for sale!!!!

Do not have the time as I thought to bring these sites to the next level, so I am selling content and all. www.webtalks.net www.adds.ws if you are interested please either email me or pm me... thanks
  18. B

Free reseller giveaway contest......Looking for forum Mods

Free reseller giveaway contest......new forums Hello, Our Monthly contest is almost over...ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!!!! we offer a reseller account giveaway...Monthly Only 2 days left in March, so sign up and try your luck...please email us after account has been set up if interested in...
  19. B

Come celebrate March Madness with us...20% entire offering for 4 days only

Come celebrate March Madness with us...20% entire offering for 4 days only... All Web Templates are 20% off Reseller plans: Reseller Accounts come with cpskins autoinstaller 4 gig space 50 gig bw orig $19.95 now $15.96 8 gig space 80 gig bw orig $39.95 now $31.96...
  20. B

Dedicated Server needed

cel 1.7 or better / will do amd 512 ram 60 - 80 gig hd 5-10 ips cpanel semi-managed currently paying $60 at burst customer wants out of there dc.....if you have something let me know dont want to pay setup!!!!
Back