• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Good Dedicated Server

Can you guys please help me by sharing your experiences? I am looking for a good and reliable dedicated server solution under 400$/month. If anyone can recommend a company based on your own experience. Thank you in advance. :)
  2. R

Is hostonfly back to life

I had a lot of sites hosted with HOF until they died about a month or so ago. But today to my surprise their site was back to life. Of course, the signup page says "coming soon...", but it is surprising. Also my old account is not working. They owe me about 10 bucks, not a very large amount of...
  3. R

Have anyone tried this! New Excelland-like company...

At http://info.0catch.com/partner it sais: "0Catch.com was designed around the concept of partnerships. The one feature that sets us apart from the rest of the free web hosting communities is our partner program. Our partners benefit the most from the 0Catch community. Partners have the...
  4. R

How about this one?

I have recently signed-up with DwClick.com! Does ahyone have experience with them? Do they pay? Czar, your oppinion will be very apreciated! ;) Thank you all!
  5. R

StickyCash Closed

I quote from an email I just received: "We regret that the operation of Sticky Cash has not proved cost-effective. As a result we have decided to close that operation. Thank you for trying to work with us and we are truly sorry that it is not possible to continue. We recommend you remove...
  6. R

HitCents.com

HitCCents.com - Please HELP Has anyone used them? Are they reliable? Please help me, because I am from Romania and it is very hard for me to get accepted in any AdNetwork and I am afraid that I will work for nothing, if some company is a scam! Czar, I'd love to hear your oppinion!
  7. R

Is Excelland coming alive???

I just typed excelland.com in my browser and to my surprise there was a blue html page appearing with noting but a title that says "sorry,sistem under maintenance"! Since excelland was dead, it surprised me that something appeared when I typed their domain name! And it was not my browser's...
  8. R

StickyCash.com's VERY HIGH CPM

I have looked today over my stickycash stats and guess what a surprise: My CPM calculated for month of march is 4.04$. I would say it is VERY HIGH!!! If they pay, i think they are the best Pop-up sponsor!!! Also general stats over the network for this month: Maximum CPM: $4.90...
  9. R

Any experience with ClickForPennies.com???

Please help me again!!! Have anybody had any experience with ClickForPennies.com? Do they pay? Are they reliable? Czar, as usual, your quotes are the most wanted!!! Thanks again in advance!!!
  10. R

Pop-UpCash.com???

Here I go again!!! Can anybody tell me anything about Pop-UpCash.com? Has anybody worked with them? Do they pay? Czar I would love to hear your oppinion? Tanks in advance!!!
  11. R

StickyCash.com

Does anybody ever heard of stickycash.com, or knows if they pay. Czar please give me an advice. Thanks man!!!
Back