• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

15GB Space / 250GB Bandwidth / Cpanel-WHM-RVSkins

Hi, I purchased an account from a host in november but since they do not offer refunds and the site no longer is hosted with them as I passed the site onto someone who had more time to offer for it and decided to move I now have a hosting account to sell... This is a very reliable host and in...
  2. L

Reseller / Dedicated Request

Right after discussions with my co-owner, ignore the first post We want shared or reseller as he doesnt want the burden of a dedicated and feels we dont need one Budget: $35 Monthly Space: 5GB Bandwidth: 300GB If you can offer more then do so, same about if you offer less, we will be taking...
  3. L

No, I used to do dedicated server hosting until i started Uni so I know quite a bit about servers. As long as it comes with all the services installed with DirectAdmin i'll be fine with it
  4. L

Yes i will consider Direct Admin I know how much of a cost difference it makes. I was meant to mention that but forgot, sorry.
  5. L

Hi all, We are currently on a shared plan and server is running extremely slow, due to us using about 12% of CPU just on our forums.. which IMO arent that busy..100-300 members on at once. (this is on a dual core opteron) We currently have: 2GB Space 300GB Bandwidth and we pay $20 monthly...
  6. L

Multiple HDD

Hi, I am wanting to install more than 2 hard drives in my machine. The hard drives are all IDE and run from a ASRock K7s41. My primary has a master and slave HDD and my secondary has master and slave (both DVD RW) I was wondering if its possible to install more than 2 Hard Drives on my...
  7. L

Dedi-Servers | Looking for offers

Not got a P4 in his budget though ;)
  8. L

Need Dedicated Server

No you're not reading carefully Server not found Firefox can't find the server at www.delerox.com.
  9. L

Need Dedicated Server

They seem to be down
  10. L

Dedicated Server

That is from LT lol
  11. L

low end server needed

You can get the following from hivelocity: # Celeron 1.8Ghz # 512 Ram # 40 GB hard drive # 6 ips # 1000 GB monthly bandwidth 10Mbps switch port- $49/month, $0/setup Hard Drive Upgrade 40 > 80GB- $5/month sales@hivelocity.net
  12. L

Quality dedicated server needed.

I have never had ANY problems with LT except one abuse report which was sorted within 6 hours. Support for me was fast and accurate. Never got charged either on ANY support they just pointed me in the right direction Although you MUST know what your doing else you will have no hope with LT...
  13. L

Quality dedicated server needed.

This isn't an offer more of a helping hand LayeredTech currently have some specials running you can spec this machine out for $324 Monthly Dual Intel Xeon 3GHz HT 400GB HDD 10MBPS Unmetered (3300GB) 100MBPS Uplink 2GB RAM 5 IP Addresses $19 Setup Fee Just a heads up
  14. L

Annual reseller (w) clientexec needed

He was only trying to help, and by the sounds of it you are in the wrong if you are critisising somthing you agree to in a TOS. He was trying to help so quit with your arrogance
  15. L

How to integrate cutenews into a site

<?php $number = "5" //Number of Items you want displayed include ("cutenewspath/show_news.php"); ?>
  16. L

Reseller Fraud Alert

Already sorted IPB out :p Thanks for the offer
  17. L

Need Free PHP MYSQL For IPB (Invision Power Broad)

Yes he is, if the site transfers more than 10MB of data in a second then it will cause problems ALSO there is no guarentee the site will NEVER be down!
  18. L

Big Problems! (School Computers)

If you kow the name of the server system then you should be able to go to My Network Places > Search Active Directory > Put the name of the server in and it tells you what domain controller it is 2000 or 2003
  19. L

Reseller Fraud Alert

mod_evasive is always a handy one to have installed
Back