• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

G-Network

I would like to get some input on my site, I know there isnt alot of content right now, but I just moved to a new server, and I have been busy looking for some scripts (links, reviews, cheats, gallary, etc....), but I mainly would like some input on the design and so on, and if anyone knows of...
  2. G

Server PHP Probs

I am having problems on my Linux server. I call index.php?id=links, and it shows the main one, so it seems that includes is not working right or something, how do I enable this setting in PHP.ini?
  3. G

PimpWar

Anyone here play PimpWar?
  4. G

PHP Indexes

My host doesnt have directory indexing set up, what is the php code to be able to do this? Makes it easier when adding file info to the file script I use.
  5. G

Power Download Problem

I am getting this error when I try to view the downloads.php page. Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/mysite/var/www/html/pdl-inc/pdl_downloads.inc.php on line 591 All I have on line 591 is...... echo replace($current_design[ordner_header], ""...
  6. G

SWAT3 Network

Ok, its been a long time since iv had my site reviewed, and I have changed quiet a bit on it, so I would like to know what you all think about it, and how I can make it better.
  7. G

.com.ru

Ok, this was a last resort, but after trying hundreds of times, I cannot seem to register a person account, even with the form on the site. Would anyone be able to register a person/organization account for me, or help me through it?
  8. G

Game site host needed...

I need hosting for my swat3 site, I have already tried for one of the gaming networks, but I think my low hits got me rejected, I just started it back up after having it hosted at oe-network when they went down. I am now trying to get it back up. I need alot of space and alot of bandwidth, php...
  9. G

Stats Script

Ok, I am looking for a stats script preferably PHP, I found a few on hotscripts, but I want one more like LogIt Pro. Any suggestions?
  10. G

Include Virtual

Ok, I know for SSI its <!--#include virtual="name.txt"--> But how do I do that with PHP?
  11. G

RackHost.net?!?

Anyone else hosted by them, and know what the hell is going on?
  12. G

something like .com.kg

Where can I find some like www.domain.kg but for other domains, like .com.ru and some like that for free? No cjb.net or the ones like that, I want some that I can edit the DNS settings like NS.
  13. G

SWAT3 Network

Tell me what ya think. http://swat3.oe-network.com/
  14. G

ssi help

I know by using <!--#include virtual="blahblah.???" --> I can instert something from the same server, but how can I have it run off another server? Like for instance, I have some javascript coding in a .txt, I want to use it on a few of my other sites, which are on different servers, how would I...
  15. G

Game Related?

Is there any game related ones out there, I mean, pure gaming, I dont really care what type of payment, hmm, well, except per sale ones, I would like impression ones though.
  16. G

Game Review and rating Script

Im looking for a game review and rating type CGI script, one where you can rate the gameplay, sound, story line, an over rating, and stuff like that, if anyone knows where i can get one, please tell me. Thanks.
  17. G

Good forum for F2S?

Whats a good forum to use on F2S? Will XMB work?
  18. G

Hosting and Control Panel Scripts?

Any one know where I can get a good free Hosting script (Preferably AllManage) and a good free control panel script (preferably cgi)?
  19. G

AllManage?

Anyone know where I can get the latest version of AllManage? The AllManage site's downloads dont work and im looking for another place I can get it.
  20. G

Comunity Scripts?

I need a good comunity script, preferably CGI. I have webhome Free which I dont really like to much. Any other good free ones out there?
Back