• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SWAT3 Network

GameSource

Ok, its been a long time since iv had my site reviewed, and I have changed quiet a bit on it, so I would like to know what you all think about it, and how I can make it better.

Okay my rave review:

- Nice graphics, especially the banner... it is smooth...
- Overall nice design with good table layout
- Tons of information and easy to use site layout
- There seems to be a lot of dark grey below the menu
- That stats4all thing seems to be cheesy.... maybe you should put that at the bottom of document... well I dunno

Overall: 90% (A-)

Site: SWAT3
Content 0 1 2 [3] 4 5 NA
Graphics 0 1 2 3 [4] 5
Colours 0 1 2 3 [4] 5
Layout 0 1 2 [3] 4 5

Total: 13/20 [65%]
Rating: B--
Comments/Suggestions/Verdict: Change the font!, The ads are a bit intrusive

I like the layout it is good and the graphics are pretty good, the text mouseover is not to my liking, and maybe the font could be smaller.

nice design, maybe use a different font that looks less 'busy' (is clearer to read)
cool font for the title images. :)

I like the site, graphics, layout etc...but I don't like Times New Roman font it doesn't look right in today's websites. Use Verdana and it will look better.

He doesn't use Times New Roman. You do. Maybe you should change your preferences to something you do like? :biggrin2:

Back