• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Hosting request

Alright thanks all, I'll be going with MWH-Jon or max777. (leaning towards Jon)
  2. B

Hosting request

what I need: 5 mysqls 3 domain add-ons 3 domain parking 10 sub domains (don't really need it) 500mb-1gb space 20gb bandwidth (monthly) I'd rerally like cron jobs cpanel (dont care about version) ALSO: -I need great support and a 30 day period to pay for my hosting (I always forget...
  3. B

Looking for 70-100$ year VPS

I'm looking for a small vps to host about 5-8 sites on what I need: 1-3gb space 100gb bandwidth 30 mysql good amount of email cpanel
  4. B

need hosting

I'm going to go for a vps...
  5. B

Appraisal Please

reg fee
  6. B

My Latest Domain www.yournotes.net

yournotes.net low X (build a website on it and make it worth something...) w2l.info reg fee or less flexin.net reg fee or less seobiz.net reg fee
  7. B

Adsense earners!!!!

you can share how much you make... tos changed up a bit. you just share per click hiow many clicks and so on... BTW, if your writing a paper on how adsense makes "major cash" then you should have personal experince. Not many people make a living off adsense.
  8. B

need hosting

Alright, I'll look around I guess.
  9. B

need hosting

CronJobs will be using a php script that puts data into an external mysql database. The first few months in total I expect 10-100 a day... But I expect more after I release the service to the public, this is why I want to be able to upgrade to a vps easily. The script I’m building never starts...
  10. B

Dedi for a torrent site

Actually, it is illegal to link to illegal content bud (in America)... Please read up on these things before posting.
  11. B

need hosting

Hey, I'm currently working on website that uses alot of cronjobs.... maybe as much as a webcron service would use...: min 5 mysql min: 25gb max: 50gb Bandwidth Space: 250mb Cron job is needed! I'd like to have awstats cpanel would be nice also... Budget: 2-4 dollars a month... I'd also...
  12. B

Duport Online Review

Honestly from what I can tell most upgrades the new owners are talking about really havnt been put into place yet... I'm hoping that it wont change to much... I hate when companies acquire a business then merge the two as one... So lets hope all stays good.
  13. B

Duport Online Review

danceorigin.com thedating101.com neotricks.com (both on one account) One other site but I'd perfer not to post (Its a WIP...).
  14. B

Duport Online Review

Duport online IS the most reliable host I’ve ever had. I’ve been with them for two years and currently hold three shared hosting accounts with them. Not only have they had extremely good prices (Half of the competitors’ prices for the first year) they’ve also had great uptime and support. A few...
  15. B

Need Tips and Advice

Try diffrent fonts for the navigation and logo.
  16. B

Price Of vbulletin.ch, hotscripts.ch, more

you get 10 days to cancel before invoice... If they find out soon enough then they wont.
  17. B

Help fix my error in your SQL syntax?

SQL query: -- -- Dumping data for table `wp_posts` -- INSERT INTO `wp_posts` ( `ID` , `post_title` , `post_servings` , `post_content` , `post_author` , `post_date` , `post_date_gmt` , `post_category` , `post_excerpt` , `post_status` , `comment_status` , `ping_status` , `post_password` ...
  18. B

space:100-2000MB BW:20-30GB (20-30$/year)

What I'm looking for: » Disk Space 100 - 2000MB » Bandwidth 20 - 30GB per month (Take or give a few) » Email Accounts 20 » Sub-Domains 10 » FTP Accounts 5 » MYSQL Databases 10 » Parked Domains 1 What I'll pay: 20-30$/year I'm basicly...
  19. B

boot to usb from floppy?

Problem: I can’t update the bios on all the computers I use; they all allow booting from a USB device but don’t put the USB device 1st on the booting priority. So I was wondering if there is some way to put a floppy in that tells the computer to boot from the USB device (seeing that floppy is...
  20. B

appraisal, phpbbtalk.com

lol? I've never seen any other phpbb sites (with phpbb in the name) get shut down...
Back