• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Need a host.

Heres what i need; 2gb space. 20 gb. bandwidth. cpanel, with fantasico 99% uptime. my ads allowed. domain name. good support. willing to pay 12$ a month and below.
  2. C

We are now offering both free cpanel & WHM hosting

i just registered about how long will it take to get processed? Thanks.
  3. C

Host Me?

Sorry i just got your PM. I pm-ed you back. I have found my host with J J. Thanks guys. -cnelson. :)
  4. C

Host Me?

I baught the domain from a friend a while back. I have no idea if he had it hosted with you guys? If he did does this mean i can no longer get hosting from you? -cnelson. :)
  5. C

Host Me?

Ok, well i said i would post? So does anyone have any real offers for me? Thanks. -cnelson.
  6. C

Host Me?

Ok, well i have a website up, you can see it here; www.visionstudios.be . BUT ahplace server is either marked as spam or something else and there email isn't work and since i need to email people for conformation of there email my site it lacking in users since after they sign up they never get...
  7. C

Need a new host..

AMZ, it says i already have a account with you guys, if this is true it is from extremly long ago and i don't remeber it. could you please help me in trying to get hosting from you guys?
  8. C

Need a new host..

the emails are for staff and such, and i can assure you that there content on my site, i run PHPNUKE, and have about 6 free web templates up for download, and also 9 tutorials so far, the sites only been open about a week or so, and i already have 33 downloads on the templates may not seem like...
  9. C

Need a new host..

Ok i saw all the above hosts and needs some adivce.. my how (ahplace) seems to be down again.. i'm tierd of this.. i know its free but.. would it be pretty easy to move my entire site db's and all, to a new server on a new host? because this is what i'd really like to do.
  10. C

Review my site

nice site 9/10 -cnelson. :)
  11. C

My Templates

hey guys, i started my site Vision Studios, its about free tutorials and web templates. i've made a couple tutorials and 2 templates so far and i'd like you to tell me what you think of the free templates Take a look here; (just click the 'PREVIEW DEMO: Here' to see a live demo of the...
  12. C

Need a new host..

Hey, well my site was hosted at ahplace, but this past week the uptime as been very bad, i mean its down more then it is up it seems.. So i think i'm going to have to start to look for a new host.. Heres what i would need; 200-300 mb space. 5-10gb bandwith. fantasico. cpanel. ftp...
  13. C

New WebDesigned [+ Need Help!]

heres a tip, slice it in PS7, well in ImageReady, then code it in dreamweaver, you'll mess up a lot, and get mad. but thats how i learned and that is really the only way you will learn to slice. heres a hint, tables are your best friend. goodluck. -cnelson. :) PM me if you need help.
  14. C

revamped website...

no offince, i think they all look pretty bad, make the text smaller on the menus. and give it something differant. it looks like every other website that is just "ok" goodluck. -cnelson. :)
  15. C

5000webs.com - 4000MB Space, 8,000MB BW, PHP/MySql, No Ads/Posting, Inst. Activation!

is anyone else having the problum with the phone number part of the sign up?
  16. C

new site on the way, need help

if you want it to look professional chances are your going to need some kind of images on it, so you should really look into getting to know photoshop, and since you probably can't code good in HTML, use dreamweaver for now then after a while try to go to notepad. good luck. -cnelson. :) oh...
  17. C

Review my new webstore

don't take it personaly but i don't think the design is "up to par" if your selling you might want to change it, its not really professional. the top banner is a differant color from the rest of the site, the login button is dark blue with a green roll over, the side menu is sliver, the top menu...
  18. C

My website design.

It looks clear and simple, i really like the menu and how its laid out with the rollovers. but the top banner could be a little better, it just seems kinda bland it just sits there doesn't really do much. but other then that nice design. -cnelson. :)
  19. C

Looking for some help

hey guys, i guess this would be more of someone who would like to sponser me, because i don't think any free host's can supply what i need, well i'm not sure there might be some. 3-5 gb space 20-30 gb bandwith cpanel with fantasico domain hosting (i already own the domain) unlimited features...
  20. C

5000webs.com - 4000MB Space, 8,000MB BW, PHP/MySql, No Ads/Posting, Inst. Activation!

sign up the phone number part keeps telling me i have invail things but i know i don't.
Back