• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Dedicated Server Needed

$120 is too much for what im asking in my opinion. I dont consider an AMD Sempron a medium server. Anyway, thank you all for your offers. By the way, i got this server from layeredtech: AMD Sempron 2600 $79.00/mo RAM: 1024MB Hard Drive(s): 2 x 80GB Bandwidth: 1500GB IP Addresses: 8...
  2. T

Dedicated Server Needed

Hi By how much do i need to raise my budget? I can increase it to $100 maybe even $110. AvailNetworks, i like your offer, and i've heard good things about your company but the price is slightly higher. If you can put the price down to $110 i'll consider your offer, or if you can offer...
  3. T

Dedicated Server Needed

Hi Im looking for a fairly low spec server: AMD Sempron 2600 1GB RAM Min. 120GB HD SPace Min. 1500GB BW preferably on a 100mb line cPanel/WHM Min. 5 usable IPs Free reboots 24/7 It has to be ready by Friday and only 2CO or worldpay is accepted for payment. Please no paypal...
  4. T

Another RTG Asia Review

Yes it has been deleted again. Infact my whole account has been deleted again. Tomorrow I will be calling the CC issuer for a chargeback. I would think 2 months is enough time to click the refund button in Paypal.
  5. T

Another RTG Asia Review

You see Craig, I actually did investigate the company before i went with them. All their reviews here and on WHT were very good. It appears though, when i ordered the server things started going downhill. So its not my fault as i did investigate them before i went with them. Calling the police...
  6. T

Another RTG Asia Review

No news yet My last post on the ticket was a few days ago and i havent recieved a reply yet. EDIT: I just logged in and found no sign of the ticket i submitted. It looks like they have deleted it. What should i do now? According to Paypal, the claims i put in have been closed. According to...
  7. T

Another RTG Asia Review

No dont lock the thread I will keep the thread updated on whats going on with this issue. Please keep it open Thanks
  8. T

Another RTG Asia Review

Well now no one is responding anymore to the ticket which i submitted. Its been 24 hours since i replied in the ticket and i havent yet recieved a reply. We'll see whats going to happen now. Scott - Im not sure which company scammed me because it has become confusing. The person who hasnt...
  9. T

Streaming with Real Player

I need to stream real video and real audio (rm, rmvb) files continously on a server. I currently have a linux server and a windows server. What I need is the actual program which streams the files. For example to stream windows media files you use windows media services and windows media...
  10. T

Another RTG Asia Review

My IP address changed and i managed to login back again. I told Brendan that i want my refund back and we'll see how he replies. Heymrdj, the matter of the fact is that someone owes me a refund. The server I ordered was an HK server so i would say RTGAsia is responsible. Its really a pity to...
  11. T

Another RTG Asia Review

I am still fighting for my money. Im not going to let them get away with this. Their side of the claim is that because of my Paypal dispute which i opened against them they are not able to refund my money. Do you think i should cancel the dispute so they can refund me? The problem now is that...
  12. T

Another RTG Asia Review

Heres what has been going on with me and RTG for a few months now. I ordered my server at the beginning of August. I told them I wanted Windows installed on it instead of CentOS and cPanel. It takes them about 5 days to get me my server but it only came with CentOS (without even cPanel). I...
  13. T

Need hosting for proxies.

We do realize that our company is new and we are trying our best to make the client happy. Even after the client put a claim on us and paypal held the money we recieved we decided to keep the account active. Now the claim has been cancelled and everything should be fine. We are sorry for any...
  14. T

You know just because we are a new hosting company that does not mean that we are some kind of scam. Downtime happens always with every host and we fixed the issue as soon as possible. You know, after icare paid we received an email from paypal stating that the transaction was fraudulent. So...
  15. T

Hello T.M. We can offer you the following package: Plan Name: RH-4 25 GB Space 300 GB Bandwidth cPanel/WHM/Fantastico Unlimited other features Price: $25.99/month or we can offer you a custom shared hosting plan with your specifications: Plan Name: Custom 500 MB Space 200 GB Bandwidth...
  16. T

Opening Up Special - 10% OFF LIFETIME DISCOUNT

Hello We at Q-Host.info offer quality hosting at cheap prices. Today we have a promotion for FWS members. We are offering a 10% lifetime discount on all our plans (excluding the reseller special deal plan). Here are our plans: Shared Hosting Plan Name: SH-1 Web Space: 1000 MB...
  17. T

(Needed) Hosting Template

Hello I need a full site hosting template to be created by someone. It has to include all the subpages which i will require which wont be many. Price range: 25$ - 45$ Payment: Paypal Contact: PM me Thanks
  18. T

Reseller needed for $15/mo

Hi A billing script is not necessary. Do post your offers even if they dont include a free billing script.
  19. T

Thanks for all the offers. Up to now I like Craig's and smokyhosts' offers because of the billing softwares that they have for free. Any more offers before I decide?
  20. T

Hello I need an offer of a reseller with a budget of $15/month. I need cPanel/Fantastico/whm 24/7 Support Plus all other features according to my budget. Please include as much bandwidth as possible. Thanks
Back