• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Dedicated Server Needed

Hi Im looking for a fairly low spec server: AMD Sempron 2600 1GB RAM Min. 120GB HD SPace Min. 1500GB BW preferably on a 100mb line cPanel/WHM Min. 5 usable IPs Free reboots 24/7 It has to be ready by Friday and only 2CO or worldpay is accepted for payment. Please no paypal...
  2. T

Streaming with Real Player

I need to stream real video and real audio (rm, rmvb) files continously on a server. I currently have a linux server and a windows server. What I need is the actual program which streams the files. For example to stream windows media files you use windows media services and windows media...
  3. T

Another RTG Asia Review

Heres what has been going on with me and RTG for a few months now. I ordered my server at the beginning of August. I told them I wanted Windows installed on it instead of CentOS and cPanel. It takes them about 5 days to get me my server but it only came with CentOS (without even cPanel). I...
  4. T

Opening Up Special - 10% OFF LIFETIME DISCOUNT

Hello We at Q-Host.info offer quality hosting at cheap prices. Today we have a promotion for FWS members. We are offering a 10% lifetime discount on all our plans (excluding the reseller special deal plan). Here are our plans: Shared Hosting Plan Name: SH-1 Web Space: 1000 MB...
  5. T

(Needed) Hosting Template

Hello I need a full site hosting template to be created by someone. It has to include all the subpages which i will require which wont be many. Price range: 25$ - 45$ Payment: Paypal Contact: PM me Thanks
  6. T

Reseller needed for $15/mo

Hello I need an offer of a reseller with a budget of $15/month. I need cPanel/Fantastico/whm 24/7 Support Plus all other features according to my budget. Please include as much bandwidth as possible. Thanks
  7. T

Reseller Hosting needed

Hello I would like a reseller hosting package: 2000MB Disk Space 50-70 GB Bandwidth cPanel/whm unlimited features: domain names hosted subdomains mysql databases and anything else which usually is unlimited I would also like the host to offer a free hosting template like some...
Back