• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

No Buffering Video HTML Embed?

nobody want´s smaller screens . 3G and above is expensive
  2. P

well, it depends on the monitor size. link is working 100 % now. a sample.
  3. P

Whats the best course of actin if some one steals your design?

I can´t beleive that people steal somethingh like such a personal thingh. Our site. ok, there may problems with templates, but either than that, i say build your stupid site (like mine) the way you can!. yea it can look lousy, but it´s yours.
  4. P

uploading phpMyAdmin to a host server help

look, this php is making to start me nervous!. :) the thingh is, can anybody explay what it is (in general lines, I know it can be mixed with html, etc, but, does the server feels fine with it like it does wit an index html? is there any "trick" i don´t know.
  5. P

800 x 600

-well, I´ll still have too use, and when I want to preview something, Yeap, still got now a 15 " lausy not lcd monitor. but I push it to hd. After the thingh does five me 1024 X 768 or something. good for 720p
  6. P

Help mass emailing HTML

I guess it depends... try to work arround the limitations. some can. :angel: I would google with some patiente on the situation.
  7. P

Well, This is just to prove streaming can be made big and simple these days, isn´t it? the problem? shared hosts are hating me, for sure!. Oh, come on, it´s just a 34 mega clip. no stress on the server(s). And it´s not on my loved sub-domain I have found here!. Really, the thing is, BIG media...
  8. P

the HD stream is back on-line. I´m just wasting another comercial account. Now I got 3 months host and another year domain for completing another promotional offer, lol. Nice!. But I guess they are overselling. :P 1 terabyte bandwith monthly, just for this HD clip. I still have a free...
  9. P

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I just wanted to make my 40 th post!. The number 39 was to close to it.
  10. P

Sad, America, just Sad.

There is as we all know somethingh called multitasking, wich should aplly to rational people. There is not one point of view only, there are severall that together make up for some sense. It won´t be too loong before water starts entering high buildings. It could be fun, and it also will...
  11. P

free and good. officialfreedom (and they have paid but safe hosts)

I guess I have a problem with double posts...it happens!.:)
  12. P

free and good. officialfreedom (and they have paid but safe hosts)

yap. no dougth. A bit of downtime here, an upgrade there, but they´re here for a very long time. that I know from a friend. May want to try them? ps- this is not afilliate publicity. This is the truth. And the name is cool!:angel:
  13. P

Free WHM/cPanel RESELLER Accounts!!!! Limited number!! Get yours quick now!!

can you generate a password please? not to be rude, but I´m not interested if you don´t. And really, 75 reseller accounts? can you handle it?
  14. P

html help for a n00b... :)

That´s what <I> call courage. remember the zx spectrum high language basic? I just wa´na say that one day maybe the <matrix> takes over us. continue
  15. P

Do people want flash?

well, to be honest, the main tool from dreamwever used to make things with it has a stupid learning curve, and I hate that. never used, and never will. amazing things you can do with it, yes, that´s true. That´s what I don´t hate. an example is the perfect clone of the famous arcade game clone...
  16. P

Do people want flash?

if one must choose from a rotating planet earth, would you choose vectors or a gif? flash was for sparing bandwith. I only use it for it. And it´s very efective. as for compability, well, i don´t know about that. I do hate exagerated flash. but i enjoy a flash asteroids game for example...
  17. P

Do people want flash?

A bit of flash is very nice and the tecnology is also nice. vectors spare space. instaling the plug is not an issue is it? who hasn´t got it? the thingh is those 100% flash sites with stupid loading times and click here stuff. That´s bad. digressing a bit I do think java is nice with the...
  18. P

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

doesn´t this trhead load the FWS server a bit? I mean, it has avatars smiles etc. on the other hand, it may well fit nicely on a CD...i don´t know. on a rough calculation, and withouth having access to logs, I would say this is about 350.000 x 2 k maximum, so...700.000 K isn´t really that...
  19. P

illuminati

if it is so secret why in the hell everybody knows about them? :) But i do know for a fact that jet set liders like to play with that kind of crap, like if if it wasn´t enough that they themselfs have secrets enough. The laws of the universe, the stars, and creation itself, those are the real...
  20. P

File.sc - Free File Hosting - 2GB Per file - Multiple Servers running

I don´t see the need to compete with fast and reliable file hosting services if they´re not reliable at all. Space is not the problem these days. Everybody can have a few terabytes with some spare dollars. If you´re gonna do it, at least try
Back