• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Z

VPS Request

I am looking for a VPS with the following spec; 20GB Space 400GB Bandwidth Free cPanel Linux PHP mySQL Price: $35
  2. Z

Dedicated Server Request

Hello I am looking for a Dedicated Linux Server; 40GB+ Disk Space 800GB+ Bandwidth Linux WHM/Cpanel Free 512MB+ RAM 3 IP's the extra 2 are for nameservers Price: $60 to $70
  3. Z

Could you download this test file please?

I have recently bought a dedicated server but the 100Mbit connection is not at the speed it should be. Me and my freind in the UK are getting 120 Kilobyte a second and somene in america is getting 150 kilobyte. Could you please download the test file and tell me what speed you get as the support...
  4. Z

AdSense

Hi I was wanting to know is it hard to get approved for AdSense or not? And are they very strict on their TOS? Thanks :-) *Edit* Also dose google allow you to force their ads onto your members sites? If not who dose? Thanks
  5. Z

Bandwidth

How many users do you think I could support on an Unmetered 3mbps VPS? :-)
  6. Z

rapidvps.com

Hi I was wanting to know what the support at rapidvps.com is like? :-)
  7. Z

Reseller

My budget has just increased; I am looking for a reseller account with 20-30GB space 300-400GB bandwidth. I was also looking for someone who offer free billing software. And this is not essential but if you could install ipanel for me that would be an added bonus. :-) I am looking to pay...
  8. Z

Vps

*Edit* Just realized how much money I have, so what can people offer me for $45 a month.
  9. Z

Script to force ads

Ad forcing Is there any way to force ads on to your members sites with just a reseller account? And is there an automatic signup script or something for a reseller account? Thanks :-)
  10. Z

Signup

I am going to buy a reseller account and I am looking for something for paid customers to signup with. Some web form or something, It would have to be secure though for peoples payment details. Any Ideas? :-)
  11. Z

Reseller Account

I am looking to get a reseller account with at least 10GB of space and at least 100GB transfer. I am looking for a host that is not going to suddenly just disappear. I am hoping to spend (I know this is asking a lot) around £15. Also that uses cpanel for accounts. :-) Thanks
  12. Z

Quick question

I was wanting to know if you paid web hosting companies are registered as businesses? :-)
  13. Z

Help getting started

Hi I am going to be buying a VPS from http://www.webfusion.co.uk/ I am wanting to set up a free hosting service and a paid service. I was hoping to have an automated sign up for both. I was also hoping to get an automated sign up script for free so people can sign up for a free or paid...
  14. Z

Vps

Hi I am quite new to running a hosting service and I am thinking of getting this VPS package from this company; http://www.webfusion.co.uk/virtual-private-servers/vps.php?package=vps_value&platform=Linux And my questions are; 1. What are your views on the package and company? 2. Will I...
  15. Z

FREE hosting with cpanel/fantastico

Package #1 50MB Space 1GB Transfer 2 mySQL Databases cPanel and fantastico PHP 4.4.2 w/ Apache 1.3x There is just a small ad we would like you to put on each of your pages. It will not distract your visitors. Just join the forums...
Back