• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. melvyn

Really small hosts?

Are there any more small hosts?? Like the ones who offer 15MB space? If there is, what?
  2. melvyn

Quickly!

PLEASE! I need: -25MB space -1GB bandwith -3 MySQL -Fantastico -Instant Activation I'm willing to put your ads. The site will be a community fansite for a game. So, anyone?
  3. melvyn

I need...

I need: 15Mb Space 500Mb Bandwith 1 MySQL ZPanel (Preffered) PHP Support Fantastico Instant Activation (required) Please PM me. I'll be online for 1 hour after this post is made. Thnx!
  4. melvyn

host me

I need:. - 50Mb Space - Not allot of bandwith; less than 100Mb is good. - 3 MySQL databases. - PHP Support. - FTP - Must be FAST!!! - Forced ads will do. The site will be used to test some PHP scripts. And if I like it, it'll be used to host my site.
  5. melvyn

need host ;p

My former host's FTP is not working for about a month so, I decided to change host. Need: - 100MB Space - 500MB Bandwith - 3 MySQL Databases - 1 FTP Account - No Ads (?) Post2Host is accepted but not to maintain the hosting account. Regardz!, melvyn.
  6. melvyn

Once again, I seach...

I didn't get any good replies on my the other post see, so, here again, I search. This is at a minimum so that there would be less requirements. All I ask of youz are: - 50Mb space. More or less. - 1Gb bandwith. More, if possible. - 2 MySQL databases. More, if possible. - PHP support...
  7. melvyn

You know that I need ;p

Hello! Okey, I'll cut to the chase. I need this stuff: Instant Activation About 50Mb Space About 1Gb Bandwith Fantastico No required posts to host My site will be a fansite. It will get about 30 visits a day. It will be a forum-based website or not. I'm yet to decide. Posting...
  8. melvyn

HQ Hosting.co.uk - Free and Cheap Webhosting

Goal: Provide all our clients, both personal and business, with high-quality web hosting for free and at reasonable prices. We provide our services all over the world; that is why we are stiving to provide greatest support. For starters we provide a unique web hosting service to each client...
  9. melvyn

File Host Needed

Hello! I need a file host. Not a site host. I need 100Mb Space, Not so much bandwith per month, and Fast loading servers. I'm gonna host some .GIFs I've made. Thnx!
  10. melvyn

Free Host Needed (duh!)

I need a host for a game site. Here is the list: 10-25Mb Space, 1Gb-Unmetred Bandwith, Min. 2 MySQL, Password-Protected Directories, FTP Last but not least, Full-Featured Fantastico. To all who wants to make an offer, Thnx!
  11. melvyn

Build Free and For HIGH Traffic w/ other essentials! Latest Cotrol Panel Available!

Xeta Space, Simple yet Magnificent! Xeta Space, experience the greatness of simpleness. They have been up w/ an average of 99.6% for the past month and still live! They also have changed the instant activation w/ the invitation system. You will need an invite to be able to register. PM...
  12. melvyn

ZealousHost.net

ZealousHost, A great site host that gives you what you need. One of ZealousHost's plans gives you custom size, bandwith, or whatever you want in your own way! They also have a fixed plan of: 600MB Space 5GB Transfer 30 FTP Accounts Unlimited Pop3 Accounts phpMyAdmin 2.5.X...
Back