• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

File Host Needed

melvyn

Hello!
I need a file host. Not a site host.

I need
  • 100Mb Space,
  • Not so much bandwith per month,
  • and Fast loading servers.

I'm gonna host some .GIFs I've made.
Thnx!

Melvyn,

I offer free file hosting at my website that can accomodate what you are asking for. There is no need to open an account or register for uploading your gifs. The only catch is that you cannot hotlink your files. In your post you did not state if you needed your files to be hotlinked or just avaliable for downloading. Below is the URL to my site, if you have any questions you can respond to this post.

EDITED 7-23-06
We now allow hotlinking of files, if you would like to upload your gifs. You can generate a hotlink for the file you upload by clicking Hotlink Code! in the full archive.

http://www.FileLan.com

Last edited:
Go and check out x10hosting.com for free plans that have up to 2.5 GB of space and 45 GB of bandwidth!

cPanel comes with up to:
5 MySQL databases
3 Addon domains
3 Parked domains
10 Sub domains
5 FTP accounts
15 Email accounts
15 Email lists

cPanel is also fully loaded with Fantastico, FrontPage Extensions, phpMyAdmin, Leech protection, and more! Included are site monitoring utilities such as awstats!

IMPORTANT: If you read the x10hosting.com Signup Process., it tells you how to get a bypass code so that your account is guaranteed creation, as opposed to being entered in the lottery.

When you introduce yourself in the forums, make sure to mention that you are from FWS! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or search/post a thread in the forum!

P.S. your site must be in either English, Spanish, or French; sorry!

Back