• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Paid Hosting - Voucher Codes

Fabreeze! - Affordable Windows Hosting Plans available @ http://fabreeze.net/plans.php Each Voucher Code worth $15.00 Credit on your account. Instant Account Activation - No up front payment simply use the coupons MAYX-37A0AEFE-465B-47ED-95FE-83EA192DA63B...
  2. F

Fabreeze! - Affordable Hosting - 30% Off All Hosting Plans

With Fabreeze! you deal with owners of the partnership, not employees, you get professional service, value for money and the best of both worlds. At Fabreeze! we're a team (both client and Fabreeze!) and we want the very best for you and your websites. Whether they be 1 or 30. Why Pay...
  3. F

Free Money ASP, ASP.NET1/2/3.5, PHP4/5, MSSQL, MYSQL, PERL

Fabreeze! is giving away FREE money in the form of Gift Vouchers. Click for List of Available Gift Vouchers Combined with our instant activation you could be well on your way with a top plan for a fraction of the price. Any unused funds are credited to your account! Be Quick! They're sure to...
  4. F

Asp.net Php Mssql Mysql

Fabreeze! Contact Us for a FREE Trial ALL PLANS WILL RECEIVE 3 MONTHS @ 50% OFF COUPON CODE: H4 Fantastic Plans as low as $1.08* AUD (click to view) Prepropagation Support - So you can access your site before your name servers update! AwStats Statistics Unlimited FTP Accounts...
  5. F

Need windows hosting ...

What did you need to execute?
  6. F

Looking for cheap reliable hosting(new)

Thats a bargin! for $4.95 you can just about get your very own hard drive! with 200GB :rolleyes:
  7. F

Need very very cheap hosting

If he can afford all those domains he can afford for appropriate priced hosting. Period.
  8. F

Dedicated Server

Hosts, Please be vigilant when sticking to my requirements. I have considered future growth and expansion into these requirements. Please ensure your offers are inline with the requirements before posting thankyou I'll recap
  9. F

Dedicated Server

Very nice, but it surpasses our requirements in this instance I'd prefer a Dual Core Intel CPU Option.
  10. F

Dedicated Server

Preference is for US Location, however its only a preference. Unmanaged services please. Preferred Payment methods: Paypal, CC in that order Thank you :)
  11. F

Beware of VrtServers

Well in Australia, We have laws that govern this. For Example, a shop that put up a sign saying 'No Refunds' is committing an offence. But I guess local law applies here, but thats an example, surely there might be some consumer protection law?
  12. F

Don't buy hosting from W-Hosts - Hostyours.net

Maybe FreeWebSpace should implement some more membership rules, for some Online Ethics **Glances in Maleek's Direction** **cough cough**
  13. F

Dedicated Server

CPU: Core 2 Duo 1.83GHZ or greater RAM: 2GB HDD: 160GB 7200rpm BW: 1500GB (use about 300GB mo but I like the room to breathe) 100Mbit Network Port (not burstable please, Metered Bandwidth Only) Please post your best offers Thankyou
  14. F

Free windows host?

not really, most are mainly paid hosting.:ukflag:
  15. F

Fabreeze! - 3 Months Free on all packages

Fabreeze! Contact Us for a FREE Trial ALL PLANS WILL RECEIVE 3 MONTHS ABSOLUTELY FREE! Fantastic Plans as low as $4.00 AUD (click to view) Prepropagation Support - So you can access your site before your name servers update! AwStats Statistics Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited...
  16. F

Free Team Speak Servers

For those of you who do not have email, or do not know how to use email... You are severely disadvantaged as you will not be able to aquire one of these servers. As correspondence is through email.
  17. F

Free Team Speak Servers

For Free Team Speak Servers Email: support [at] fabreeze.net Servers Located in US
  18. F

mIRC Bot Hosting

nothing illegal about it? I think you might've skipped the part of the law that mentions 'gaining unauthorised access'. Just because you can access it doesn't mean your 'allowed' or 'authorised' to. I mean, your charged with breaking and entering a home, whether you smash a window to get...
  19. F

Request : Proxy

Why do you need it? What will you do with it?
  20. F

Recent Host-Us.net Downtime

nice to know they have bottomless pockets.
Back