• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

I need a free hosting service

Look, I'll do forum posting, I am just not a FAN of it. As long as the posting amount is reasonable, I'll do it. Thats COMPROMISING. And if I can choose where to have my ads, I'll do that. That is also COMPROMISING. I will not have everything in return for nothing. I am NOT LIKE THAT.
  2. C

Need 500 MB space / 20 GB B/W - Ad & posting free - for Two PR4 link backs

CYBERTOAD HOSTING-- I signed up for your hosting and I got my domain info email and everything. BUT I CANT ACCESS MY CPANEL. I clicked on the link you gave me to it, and it says the page doesnt exist/not available. wtf
  3. C

Look UnionDance, I said its a lot to ask for and I said that I will COMPROMISE. People who are acting like you are really annoy me because just because it seems like a little much, you know it wont happen. If you think its too much, then I dont have to sign up with your site. Its plain to see...
  4. C

hmm..I dont really like post-required hosting, but...if it has nice service then I suppose I will take a look. :)
  5. C

I know this may seem like a lot to ask from a free-domain-hosting service, but I am making a site for psp and neopets users so I need a lot of space. This is what I am looking for: At least 500MB of space 3GB+ Bandwith Cpanel FTP (optional) NO POP-UPS, BANNERS, OR TEXT LINKS I know...
Back