• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Hosting needed

Terms of Service, AUP, etc.
  2. E

Hosting needed

Thank you all for offers, I've decided to try RadixHosting. Admin/mod can close this thread.
  3. E

Hosting needed

I'm checking the first three offers. Initially I like the RadixHosting the most but can't seem to find the company's address. Genome and ConnectHost offers are also good. Genome has great uptime but somehow that templatemonster website template is so over used so kinda gives shady image of...
  4. E

Hosting needed

Please read before replying with stupid default messages! Pay some attention to your offer! I'm looking a host for my personal site where I basically post my CV and my contact information. I'm not looking for huge traffic (less than 1GB month), and won't need much space with the package (1GB...
  5. E

Linux shell access

The offer is from http://www.irkki.fi/ (sorry site in Finnish). I guess that is a good offer then, will take that tomorrow unless someone can come up with better offer before that.
  6. E

Linux shell access

Well like I said I don't care that much about the specs, I know this doesn't bring that huge revenue to a company but I already found a 2 USD host with 100MB webspace (enough for me) for IRC shells (from this forum). Figured I'd take few offers before choosing to be fair.
  7. E

Linux shell access

Hey, I'd need linux shell access to run IRSSI (IRC client) and/or shroudBNC (IRC relay), must be able to connect Quakenet. I don't mind so much about the specs, but the best offer so far is: - 500MB webspace - Right to run four (4) background process - Right to use Crontab - Max four...
  8. E

For WebDesigners

I'm not quite sure, but I'd say you might want to remove the word Free on the 'Free Account features' if it costs 1 USD per month.
  9. E

Hosting for 2-4 USD per month

Thank you all for the offers, found host. Admins can close this thread, thanks again.
  10. E

Thanks for the offers, took me quite some time to get connected but finally here, sorry for delay. Choosing the host today/tomorrow, a lot of great offers, thanks.
  11. E

Thanks for the offers, will be moving to another city today. Will get back to you guys within next few days (once I get myself connected).
  12. E

Hello, I'd like offers that range around 2-4 USD per month, around 1-2GB space and 5-10GB bandwidth per month should do fine. Intention is to host a DJ's personal site. I'd prefer unix based server, with some control panel like cPanel. Reliability and fast customer service (response time...
  13. E

Need hosting!

Looking for a host to my friend. His budget is around 1-2 usd per month. Only companies that been established for at least 3 years please respond. No requirements for features, but here is suggestion: 1gb space 5gb bandwith 5 domains 5 mysql databases unlimited emails unlimited ftps Preferred...
  14. E

Looking for reliable host!

Found a host, you may close the thread, thanks.
  15. E

Looking for reliable host!

Hey, I'm looking for reliable host, preferably one that also offers dedicated servers and virtual private hosting - and owns the machines (preferably no resellers). It would be great if the company had existed for some years and had live support but I'm willing to take offers from new companies...
  16. E

i think webhosting is on WRONG WAY

I must be stupid, but I just didn't understand why some people think that .com domains should be more expensive. You think if you'd price domains so that they'd be unreachable to the common folk it would be better off and you compare this to the Mercedes-Benz brand which is pursued to be...
  17. E

Getpro.co.uk - fantastic

I just had to make post, as I've had the most fantastic support so far from this company. I rented unmanaged VPS and after couple days of wrestling with installing software and my UNIX skills I didn't have any success. I mentioned about the issue to the guy from the company on IRC chat and he...
  18. E

Torrentflux hosting

Well got to know the prices, and in my opinion they are ridiculously expensive. I know torrents are risky business for hosters and I understand slight increase in prices, but you can get quality VPS for 40 USD and its likely to have at least hundreds of gigabytes of bandwith. I know I'm going to...
  19. E

Torrentflux hosting

I'd be interested as well, would like to know the prices tho
  20. E

Sponsorship(s)

Nope, I mean the way he asks. Also don't think their team has much of advertisement value.
Back