• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. nettmax

Urgent Reseller Request ***

Hi, recently my server closed and i lost lot of data with this.... I need move to other server quicly... Configuration: 10Gb for Space 100Gb for BandWith Cpanel 11 Fantastico I have one project that hosts only sites that have Religion Contents... Friend, please, offer good prices... Payment...
  2. nettmax

Server for Ragnarok

Request.: Server for Ragnarok Hello friends... I have a client that needs a server to run Ragnarok.... I particularly never worked with servers games... I need one configuration and equipment necessary... Please, tell your price... *Preference for companies registered
  3. nettmax

Sponsor Request

Some people here knows that i have one Christian Project Called BrVida, that offers Free and Professional Host for Christian Websites Contents... I´m here today to make another request, i´m looking for one person (helper) for this Project. Today we have 30 accounts of hosting almost in...
  4. nettmax

how can i create on radio?

Hi friends, one question: How can i create one radio? stream service? I need one specific hosting provider, or can i use one normal?? Whats requerimments to create this? Anyone can help?? tnks for all
  5. nettmax

look

hi, look my websites: www.brvida.org - hosting christian provider www.brvida.net - free hosting provider www.nazzaren.com - registrar domains.... :D
  6. nettmax

Good Prices, register your domain Today!

Hi friends, the offer is: Domains .com .net .org --> 7.25usd Domain .info --> 5.99usd www.nazzaren.com (portuguese language) FAQ: - Do you have an English homepage too? - What ICANN register will the domains be under? - What forms of payment do you accept? For this moment i dont have...
  7. nettmax

Reseller Requesting - My project

Hello everyone :D I live in Brazil and i working with webdesign and offering hosting accounts during a long time... I have a project called BR Vida, or Life BR. This project offers free hosting for Christian Websites. Exists somebody that can offer one reseller account? Please, just offer if...
  8. nettmax

Hosting request

Hosting request: Requeriments: space 3gb traffic 30gb cpanel 11 features ulimited (mysqls,e-mail accounts...) stable server & company registered... Price?
  9. nettmax

TeppaHosting Hacked - If you are Customer, Please read

Look - TeppaHosting Look, Teppahosting hacked... http://www.teppahosting.com/ http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=semttulo1fr0.gif
  10. nettmax

:: Great Oportunity.. - Free Hosting (Just Portuguese Language) ::

Hi, i´m offering Free Hosting for all life, for websites that stay in Portuguese Language (Brazil, Portugal or anothers Countrys that speak portuguese) Space: 125 MB Traffic: 6 GB Hosting Service Started: September 2006 Cpanel 11 with all features... 99,8% Up Time If u are...
  11. nettmax

backup using cron-job

hi, anyone can tell one script/php/cgi/perl that do this ? one script that could make backup of files and sent this files by e-mail? using cron-job?
  12. nettmax

Setup Anonymous FTP Access

Hi friends... I have one cpanel account... ( not dedicated server )... i need your help.. i like to use one anonymous ftp account for this account... its possible?? i entered on FTP MANAGER and i activated the option: ftp anonymous account, but when i try to connect using anonymous i cant...
  13. nettmax

:: Reseller - With Good Prices and Good Server ::

Hello Guys; I´m need this things: ------------------------------------------ SPACE: 10 Gb of Space BANDWITH: 80Gb or 100Gb DOMAINS: Unlimited E-MAIL ACCOUNTS: Unlimited DATABASES: Unlimited UP-TIME: 99,0% or more... PANEL: Cpanel 10 or 11, Direct Admin or another... PRICE*: I´ll...
  14. nettmax

Requesting Reseller Account...

Hi, I live in Brazil... i started on September 2006 to offer Free Hosting - www.brvida.net (Free Hosting for Crhistians Websites Contents), and now, i need one server that can offer: Fast Connection, Stable Server & Services, and with Great prices.. Starting with: 5GB of Space and...
  15. nettmax

reseller...

hi, anyone can help me? I need one reseller account that can offer 1gb of Space and 5 or 10 gb for traffic... Please, soo urgent.. help - me... Send one PM... I´ll waiting.... thnks...
  16. nettmax

:: Reseller Account - Stable service please ::

Anyone can tell me one GOOD and STABLE server that it can offer RESELLER SERVICE WITH : PHP / MYSQL / NO-ADS / NO-POSTS/ ...?? totally FREE,,,,, This exists?? or this is one Dream.. For this moment i dont have condition to pay it... in future its possible.. space: 2gb or 5gb...
  17. nettmax

Hosting4Nothing.com - down?

Hi, the server: hosting4nothing.com its susppend?
  18. nettmax

Reseller Account using DIRECT ADMIN

Hello my friends............ For this this moment i need one reseller account that use DIRECT ADMIN and i need 3GB of space and 20....70Gb for traffic I have one project that offer FREE HOSTING for Crhistian Websites, look: www.brvida.org I have some good experience to work with WHM and...
  19. nettmax

Urgent - reseller account;;;

hello friends ,,,, i having some problems with my free reseller account today, and i need with urgent status one friend that can offer to me one free reseller account;;;; no posts (in this moment) no ads (in this moment) i have 12domains to transfer,,, i only host sites with Christian...
  20. nettmax

Stable reseller account

Hello, i need one good and stable reseller account... no problem if small,,, but i need one service that can offer good quality... please, if anyone can help, contact me by PM thnks
Back