• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Why deleted my ads?

Hi, I'm just offering the vcc and I have checked the forum rules twice and I didn't see any things from my ads is against the rule of this forum,but why you always deleted my ads in the ads and offer section? I sent PM to 1 of the admin and no reply. I need to know WHY!!!
  2. M

Partner Wanted!!!

Hi, I have some (not less than 10 for dedicated server and vps) rvskin licenses which is for internal uses. And I'm here to look for the only one partner who need the rvskin licenses. Requirement to be partner: At least 2 years in hosting industry. No free hosting provider,sorry for that...
  3. M

Hosting Translation Offer

Hi, I can help in translate your web page from english to either chinese-simplified or chinese traditional or both and from chinese-simplified or chinese traditional to english. Pricing are count per package: Package A- from english to chinese(simplified/traditional) first 10 pages -...
  4. M

Amazing featureful budget reliable WHM hosting from MirageCommander

MC reseller plan 1 ---------------------- 15 GB space 150 GB b/w cpanel whm fantastico rvskins rvsite builder billing software - accountlab plus USD$ 5/month (for the first 3 months to help you build your business up) then USD$ 15/month (until you don't want it :) ) MC reseller...
  5. M

50GB Space 900GB Bandwidth cPanel Hosting start from USD$ 9.99/year

Family Hosting -------------- For beginner & budget user up to 5GB Storage up to 50GB Bandwidth Host up to 50 Domain up to 50 features from USD$9.99/year Advanced Hosting ----------------- For professional user up to 20GB Storage up to 300GB Bandwidth Host up to 200...
  6. M

50GB Space 900GB Bandwidth cPanel Hosting start from USD$ 9.99/year

Family Hosting -------------- For beginner & budget user up to 5GB Storage up to 50GB Bandwidth Host up to 50 Domain up to 50 features from USD$9.99/year Advanced Hosting ----------------- For professional user up to 20GB Storage up to 300GB Bandwidth Host up to 200...
  7. M

New Year Great Deal.....Buy 1 free 1 ........

Now MirageCommander is offering you 1 Free Business Plan when you buy 1 Enterprise Plan with us............ You can choose to own the free business plan or even give to some one who you love, as a new year present..... Enterprise Plan -------------- 40GB Space 500GB Bandwidth...
  8. M

Small free cpanel hosting but reliable

1GB space 10GB b/w cpanel fantastico rvskins unlimited features no warez no adult no phishing no banner small text link 1 link back no oversell only 10 accounts PM me..... name domain country contact email will you put my text link and link back? are you promise no...
  9. M

New Year Great Deal.....Buy 1 free 1 ........

Now MirageCommander is offering you 1 Free Business Plan when you buy 1 Enterprise Plan with us............ You can choose to own the free business plan or even give to some one who you love, as a new year present..... Enterprise Plan -------------- 40GB Space 500GB Bandwidth...
  10. M

50 Free Reseller Account to be given away....

50 Free Reseller Account to be given away.... Please fill out the following details and pm it to me before 5th January 2007..... You account will be created between 6th January and 9th January after review... This is 1st come 1st get basic...
  11. M

cPanel and Fantastico hosting with unlimited features

offer: 1.5GB space 25GB B/W all unlimited features cPanel and Fantastico text link,link back and banner. only 1 account is giving out. you must have 1000 unique visitor per day to apply your site must be currently running pm me if you want with the following information. name...
  12. M

Budget managed server needed

Processor : Dual Core (AMD or Intel) RAM : 2GB (at least) Hard Drive : 250GB SATA (at least) RAID : 1 (optional) Connection : 100 Mbps OS : CentOS or Fedora (more prefer Fedora) Control Panel : cPanel Software : Fantastico De Lux RVskins ClientEXE Backup : Daily Security ...
Back