• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

is 150 signups in 3 days good?

of course. you can always stay ahead of the competition with some carefully spent advertisement.
  2. T

Why Free Hosting?

most of the free hosts heavily depend on their ad sense income.
  3. T

Ad free cPanel Hosting Quota: 5000 MB & Bandwidth: 10000 MB instant activation

do you all allow rapidleech (RS downloading script) ?
  4. T

question about proxies

both are heavily Dependant on CPU and space :D
  5. T

Accessing CPanel through university proxy..

i use regular http proxies to access cpanel. it works fine check: www.proxy4free.com for a list of proxies.
  6. T

Multiple domains...opinion needed

try www.hostdepartment.com
  7. T

need some web hosting advice

it is better to go for a dedicated server since your requirement is pretty high :)
  8. T

which free hosting you use?

I have tried Graffiti.net for several years. pretty cool uptime :) unfortunately they don't allow top level domain names.
  9. T

Overselling

99% of your customers will not utilize the total allocated bandwidth and space. overselling really helps us to expand.
  10. T

Fantastic FREE HOSTING with everything you want! A must see!

can i use rapidleech (rapidshare download script) with your free hosting account ? i don't really mind having a huge banner :)
  11. T

free domain hosting with you@yourdomain.com

tnx for all your suggestions. i'm still looking for hosting :)
  12. T

How many views does it take to get sponsored?

It depends. less views = low rates. you should promote your site very well before trying any advertising.
  13. T

where to advertise??...

you can try Google adwords. It can bring you 1000s of impressions while paying only for the clicks :)
  14. T

setup network

are you trying to browse the network ? if so you have to share any of your resources (a drive or a folder) in order to be able to access it through my network places :)
  15. T

Britney Spears shaved her head

she looks better now ;)
  16. T

Sppages.com :: Cpanel - Free php, ftp, mysql & phpbb hosting!

thanks for replying. of course they allow redirection. i prefer to do it by only updating the name servers. thats why i'm looking for a top level domain hosting.
  17. T

Waiting for Google!

some amazing results ;) http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=maxcounter.com&btnG=Google+Search
  18. T

Free online tools / analyzing website ?

visit http://marketleap.com (check out the free search engine marketing tools)
  19. T

Free POP3?

i use Gmail with outlook express and it has enough inbox space :) even works with Pocket Outlook.
Back