• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

12 domains for sale

www.brittanyspears.us www.bugz.info www.catcall.net www.f34r.info www.howardsterns.info www.rightful.info www.ripannanicole.info www.robotz.org www.unitedbell.com www.whatbrain.com www.rum3.com www.realeyes.net PM me and let me know if you are interested in any of these. Thanks...
  2. U

Quick question

I hate to start a whole thread on this but I couldn't find it in the FAQ. How would a user view reputation scores? Thanks in advance and sorry in advance if I overlooked something obvious.
  3. U

I wonder if this will bring anything?

www.rum3.com I had it appraised at Nameboy....it was a pretty high number. What do you guys think? Initial Appraisal Criteria ------------------------------- - domain: rum3 - tld: com - length: 4 - rum3 contains no hyphens - rum3 contains digits Adjusted for word count of...
  4. U

Hello all

Have been around in the business for about ten years. I found this forum looking for a good place to sell some domains without someone ripping a 10-50% sellers fee on me. I hope I can help some others out as well. Name is Josh and I look forward to talking to everyone. Thanks! :wave:
  5. U

Domain for sale :D

www.catcall.net Registrar is GoDaddy. Method of payment is PayPal. Seven days.....Seven dayssssssss (the ring) no seriously though seven days the auction will end and I will post another one I have 10 left. PM me for information on the others. Bidding begins at what I paid for it $9.00...
  6. U

Question about hosting a domain name on comcast personal webpages.

I don't know if this is even possible but how would I host my own domain like www.example.com through my comcast personal webpages which comes with X amount of space for hosting files etc. If this is possible how would one do it? Probaby a dumb question. I searched google and didn't really see...
  7. U

GoDaddy transfer/push

I am new to this guys please bear with me. When my domain sells how do I transfer the domain name to the new owner? I have looked it up on google and couldn't really find anything comprehensive. Anyone have a step by step to do this? I would realy appreciate it and thanks for all your help this...
  8. U

Any idea what these domains are worth?

Below are the domain names I have recently aquired and are up for bid. Under each domain is a link to the domains estimated value. Click the link to see the estimate or copy and paste the link to your browser to see the estimate. My question is what do you guys think they are worth and IF they...
Back