• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

HostICan.com ?

Ask Amaresh of Itrello! As far as I know, he's a reseller of HostICan.
  2. A

1000GB Bandwidth, 10GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

Is this limited to a limit number of countries like your free hosting package?
  3. A

Free hosts with paid hosting but not resellers

Is there only OxyHosts? Come on and show up in here and posts your company! I'm sure many out there would like to know too! :wave:
  4. A

Your affiliate link is not working on OxyHosts.com. :-)
  5. A

I'm looking to make a list of free hosts that offer paid hosting too but that are not resellers of HostGator or anything such as Joolo. I'm looking for something more of the type like UMX Host/Server Quick. So come on in and list your hosting site and also your your minimal free and paid...
  6. A

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

Too bad they don't use cPanel! I would have joined up for one of their paid plans.
  7. A

Free 7GB WebSpace - 7 TB Monthly Data Transfer

Actually, no. They really do offer 7TB of bandwidth. Also, their mail service is Gmail to anyone interested. http://www.upitall.com/Public/Pictures/3untitled.bmp
  8. A

Free 7GB WebSpace - 7 TB Monthly Data Transfer

I really doubt they would last long even with ads. They seem to have a good uptime though.
  9. A

[Hosting] Adult Webmaster Resources Site

Nevermind, thank anyway guys for your input! I had found the hosting I needed.
  10. A

I'm looking for shared at this time but once it's up and running I would be moving it to a dedicated server rather than a VPS and why I'm looking that much is because I'm looking for host with whom I could stay and to avoid bothering myself with upgrades.
  11. A

Hello, I'm looking for a host to build up an adult webmaster resources site in the form of either a Wordpress blog or either a CMS such as PHP-Nuke. I'm looking for a host with the following characteristics: - 50GB space - 500GB bandwidth - PHP - MySQL - cPanel - Subdomains - hosting...
  12. A

Is this real ?

I see a cute blue-eyed blonde smiling back at me.
  13. A

What reliable hosts are there

What's wrong with them?
  14. A

Closing Hotmail but keeping MSN

Thanks for your help but unfortunately, it redirects me to my inbox only. There's no close option.
  15. A

Well, the thing is I haven't logged in for more than three months and it's still active while it should be inactive. I wish to close it so that if any friend sends a message there, it will be returned. In that case, they'd hit me up instead of sending a message to a mailbox I don't check and...
  16. A

Yes, indeed. But actually, I would like to close the email service for good since I don't use it at all.
  17. A

Does anyone knows how to do that? I'm getting plenty of spams and all that stuff on Hotmail whilst I only use Yahoo! Mail for contacts by email. The only thing I use with my Hotmail address for is MSN Messenger. So is there anyway to close the email service and not the instant messaging...
  18. A

What reliable hosts are there

Thanks, I'll have a look then!
Back