• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Request for hosting

Never mind, I'm still looking for some hosting. Any offers?
  2. B

Request for hosting

Thanks for all the offers, but I signed up for Dynash's plan. Just waiting to be approved Thank you
  3. B

Request for hosting

I'm looking for a free host that can give me the following (minimum) 500mb space 1gb+ BW (Just finished the site today, so we shouldn't have much traffic at first) 10 email accounts 2 every other feature PHP 5 mod_rewrite cPanel, DirectAdmin or Plesk will do, but I prefer cPanel. I...
  4. B

Small shared hosting acc - php5, ioncube, curl

I can offer you the following: 1gb Space 20gb BW Unlimited features (domains, emails, ftp, ect) $5/month (we could also negotiate, just pm me) if you would like to do business then please feel free to pm me :)
  5. B

looking for cpanel hosting

Hey I'm looking for a free cpanel hosting account. here are my requirements: 200mb-500mb space 1-5gb bw (i probably won't need over 1gb) 3-10 other features (mysql, email, ect) I can put something like "Hosted by ....." on the bottom of every page with your url, maybe even a small image, but...
  6. B

BryanSoft.Com- Free Cpanel Hosting!, Free Whm Resellers!, Free Whm Master Resellers!

So once we make the post the account is lifetime?
  7. B

Need free cPanel hosting

I said I might! Theres a very good chance I won't, but I wanted to let a potential host know theres a small possibility that I might move to a different server. and lrn 2 spel n gramr Also, if your not going to offer me hosting, then please just don't post.
  8. B

Need free cPanel hosting

Because I might not move it, but unless you are going to offer anything please don't post.
  9. B

Need free cPanel hosting

Hey I need some free hosting for my gaming site. I need to following: 1-2gb space 1gb+ bw (Ability to upgrade) Other things (dbs, email, ftp, ect.) 10+ safe mode off mod_rewrite on ionCube loaders any Linux os (No windows) cPanel 11 I can put a link to your site at the footer of...
  10. B

cPanel Hosting Request

I've decided to start looking for accounts with WHM so I can make a little extra money selling hosting. And since I can't edit my original post here are my new requirements: cPanel/WHM 11 Space: 10-25GB BW: 100-200GB Unlimited Features Safe mode off mod_rewrite Custom nameservers overselling...
  11. B

cPanel Hosting Request

Hey I'm going to be needing the following: cPanel 11 Space: 1-10gb BW: 50-100gb Unlimited features (sql databases, emails, etc) mod_rewite on safe mode off php 4 or 5 upgradeable Best price please. Email: xbytor2112x [at] gmail [dot] com
  12. B

Selling 360Nation.org - 5 Years! Cheap!

I'm selling 360Nation.org! Created: 25-Mar-2007 Expires: 25-Mar-2012 Registered with Yahoo! Starting Bid: $30 Bid Incerments: $5 Highest Bid: $70 BuyNow: $150 PayPal Only MSN/Email: xbytor2112x@gmail.com
  13. B

Looking for hositng sponsor

Hey, I'm looking for a hosting company to sponsor my gaming blog/news site. In return for your services I will put a linkback to your site (Like, "Hosting provided by ******", or a small logo) on every public page (Articles, forum, posts, profiles etc.), will mention your hosting company (With a...
  14. B

Free cPanel host needed! Will pay once site gets income.

I have the site already made (And backups of my database, w/ all the staff and members.) I just need a host.
  15. B

Free cPanel host needed! Will pay once site gets income.

I'm looking for someone to host my gaming news website. But I won't be able to pay you until I can get a reliable income from the site, but once I do I can start paying for the service. Or I can add a text link on the bottom of every page with a link back to your site. Space: 3GB (I would...
  16. B

Need Reseller or VPS Sponsorship (Will give some profit)

Yeah I know, but right now I don't have any money that I can put into this. That's why I'm offering a percentage of what I make off each package I sell. I am also offering them ad space on my site. But I can understand where your coming from and I edited my post to be more reasonable.
  17. B

Need Reseller or VPS Sponsorship (Will give some profit)

Need Reseller Sponsorship (Will give some profit and ad space in return) Well I am in need of a sponsorship for a reseller account. I will be able to pay you a percentage of each package I sell and I will put your banner on my site and mention your site anytime I can (ie. forum posts, news...
  18. B

Request for free Reseller (WHM/cPanel)

Oh yeah I received a PM from a person with a similar name to you and thought it was you. :P I'll pm you.
  19. B

Request for free Reseller (WHM/cPanel)

PM received and another one sent :D
Back