• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Clentexec

Been using Clientexec for quite some time (since 2.1). I'm not sure what you were having trouble with however I'd suggest placing a ticket into them for assistance as nearly everything is fixable should some minor issue crop up.
  2. J

I need cheap hosting with client exec billing system budget $7

Per our policies clientexec resellers are not able to do such. If you were to get a shared/reseller account with someone reselling clientexec they'd need to provision it on their system (otherwise it could be construed as an external license). For what you're looking for you would need to seek...
  3. J

SSSINC March Specials - Affordable Stable hosting

Stamina Hosting Solutions March 1st-16th Special Offers Are you requiring stable but affordable/cheap web solutions? If so we've got you covered see our special offers below (not listed on our website)! March Special #1 500MB Webspace 5000MB Transfer Monthly 3 Mysql Databases...
  4. J

Hi Hows everyone?

Hello all, from Lehigh Valley, PA, USA. Glad to be part of the discussions here :)
  5. J

question about proxies

Considering the nature of proxy scripts (as they run entirely server side...) chances are if you could find something client side java based that interfaces with a java server side applet it'd probably help alot on CPU usage, as the server side system could simply spawn the proxy sockets, plus...
Back