• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

Who is getting more SPAMS?

Hey, I just noticed that I received 3500 SPAM mail & just 9 real mails in last seven days. Is thr any one 2 beat me? .... Well I guess it is wrong that SPAMS make 70% of email traffic. I can conclude 4m my email that SPAMS make 99% of email traffic. lol
  2. U

Africa - The riches continenet in the world.

I receive average of 2 mail per day from someone in Africa giving me millions of dollars for nothing. :evilb: SPAM :evilb:. If I will count all my email, I can say that so far I have received the offers of more than 50 billion dollar ... :idea: If I had accepted all the offer then I would be the...
  3. U

Google / Ask in Myway

Metatags description of Myway.com says "My Way is a web portal and search engine like Yahoo!, but without any banners, pop-ups or spam. No ads means more room for our terrific personalized features like weather, news, sports, finance, entertainment and more. And the My Way search engine is...
  4. U

Google.co.uk & search.live.com LOVE EACH OTHER.

It is strange that when I searched "search" in http://search.live.com here in UK. I found Google.co.uk as first result and even there wasn't search.live.com in the first page. It went to Google.co.uk and searched "search" in Google UK and found Search.live.com as first result and guess what...
  5. U

Worst changes in Google PR.

I noticed some changes in Google PR a couple of days before because one of domain which I registered a week or two before with PR4 lost all of its page rank. Today, very first time I saw Yahoo! with PR10.... I said wow ... then I check few other sites like MSN. MSN lost one point to PR8. As...
  6. U

Technology Independent Host --> Check it out

We ( 57Host.com ) are now giving away Windows Hosting in addition to Linux Hosting. Windows Hosting Plan 100MB Space & 3 GB Bandwidth ASP / ASP.NET 2.0 / PHP Support 1 MySQL Connection 50 Email address (50MB each) Website Builder Web Stats Domain Hosting Only For Windows Plan (Get...
  7. U

57Host.com

Hello, We are happy to inform the community members that 57Host.com has been acquired by Devware Soft. We have restarted the Free Web Hosting Service of 57Host.com, every one of this community is invited to join. We Offer three plans. 1) 57 MB Plan 2) 107 MB Plan 3) 207 MB...
  8. U

Stream Hosting on Helix (Real) Server.

Hello, I urgently need steam hosting on helix (real) server. Please direct me to appropriate website or offer me if you offer real hosting. Please offer if you can provide steam hosting on real serve. STREAM HOSTING ON SHOUTCAST SERVER IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. Thanks in advance. KK
  9. U

Hotmail - new look with 2GB -

I just received an email from Hotmail ... More: http://join.msn.com/mailbeta/features
  10. U

Looking for stream hosting (Real Server)

Hi, I am looking for stream hosting (Real Server) ... Can one can help .. Web Hosts .. If you dont offer real hosting then please forward me to some where ... Regards, KK
  11. U

Reseller account needed !!! ASAP

I need reseller account ASAP !!! Space : 3G+ Bandwidth : 10 x Space Cpanel Fantastico RVSkin is plus Unlimited Features (except Space & Bandwidth) Uptime : 99.99% NO SETUP FEE Range : $4.0001 - $5.0001. Regards, KK_UK
  12. U

LHosting.net : Double Space offer with all Linux Hositng Plan

LHosting.net strives hard to maintain a high quality and low priced service that meets the needs of our customers at a cost that is well within their budget. For Limited time we are giving away double space on all Linux Hosing Plans Beginner Plan -2x250 MB Disk Space [double space...
Back