• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hotmail - new look with 2GB -

uk_kk

I just received an email from Hotmail ...

You're Invited
We want you, one of our Hotmail VIPs, to experience the next generation of Web-based e-mail - Windows Live Mail Beta. We've been testing the service, and we feel like it's now ready for some of our best Hotmail customers like you, to try it out and tell us what you think.

More: http://join.msn.com/mailbeta/features

The issue is that most people can not switch from hotmail because they are using their @hotmail.com email address for number of yrs.

so good news for them.

Antonio said:
gmail offers more than 2 gb

Antonio said:
I just logined in and it is still 250 Mb

They said he was invited, not that they gave it to everyone :/

Hope they actually release the 2 gb hotmail to everyone though :)

i have just rejoined this program after declining to them due to a bad experience a month earlier.
It seems improved now and is roking!

wow cool looks gr8 can u send me 1 invite on my hotmail ac

d e v i l z o n e r (at) h o t m a i l (dot) c o m

Last edited:
it looks like microsoft are trying to ditch the msn & hotmail tag.

MSN (IM) is turning into Windows Live! soon, just like this Windows Live Beta

Looking at the features, the only one i see remotely useful is the right click one. Thatd be cool.

I'd like to try it out; can you please send me an invite to colin.palmer.8 [at] gmail.com? thanks :)

kk_uk said:
The issue is that most people can not switch from hotmail because they are using their @hotmail.com email address for number of yrs.

so good news for them.

Have you heard about Email Forwarding? :rolleyes2

I'm guessing this only works in Internet Explorer(like the security live feature)? I got an invite for Messenger Live, but didn't download it. If it's "Live", shouldn't it be an online service like everything else?

Back