• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Personal Site Request

Email arrived, site is being developed, once again thank you everyone for your offers and replies. Mods can now consider this thread a case closed.
  2. H

Personal Site Request

After reviewing my options I opted to take the offer by 2WDH.com I am still, most gratefull of all of your offers and replies.
  3. H

heyo everyone

no problem at all! Ryuusei Date is the name of a character from a Videogame series (and a TV anime series), sort of a mecha fanboy who ends up piloting a super robot.
  4. H

Personal Site Request

A few querstions if possible (can't use PMs yet) _andy_ Your site's conditions say clearly that they do not allow non english content (even tho the site is in Italian...) ... how do I fare with this? thank you for your replies. I am considering the options and waiting for others in the meanwhile.
  5. H

heyo everyone

Hey everyone, the nick clearly tells you about myself methinks... Anyway, this fantasy reading, manga reading, ranter and videogame player extraordinaire from a long lost corner of south america salutes you all ... should've checked this place before setting a thread on the requests...
  6. H

Personal Site Request

Hi everyone I'll try to be as brief as possible. What do I need: around 300~400 MBs Space 1Gb Bandwith (the more the better, thank you) ... the required stuff needed to run something on the lines of Wordpress. a Subdomain at the start... I am getting a proper domain soon tho. (no co.cc...
  7. H

Hosting needed, TOP request: reliability.

my request was fullfilled in private, again thanks for your offers =D
  8. H

Hosting needed, TOP request: reliability.

Ok, second time I've found myself doing this -must not be a good sign- >.>;;;; I sadly have to say that the hosting service that have helped me in the past few months died and I find myself sort of 'homeless'... Anyway, this is what I need, I dun think it's too much: 100+ MBs of space...
  9. H

Ugly Anime

it all depends, I'm an anime/manga fan and I think it's art, but there are exceptions, like everywhere... I understand people who dislike it, it their right, but I kinda hate plain thinking like 'OMFG IT'S JUST A CARTOON'... heck, The Phantom and Flash Gordon had cartoons as well and many...
  10. H

Heyo everyone!

Super Robot Wars, basicly, you take all the classic and modern anime robot series and put them into the same plot, strategy game ala shining force/final fantasy tactics and such scary indeed, I guess I should take a japanese class anytime soon... maybe once I'm done with my carreer (Pedagogy...
  11. H

Please Review my Blogallery!

thanks for your comments, I'll take note and work things out soon
  12. H

oops, small typo. >.<; try now
  13. H

Machine Soul I know it's quite template-ish, but I like simple things, I'm also thinking on changing the buttons on the bar. of course, I still need to add some more content XD please tell me what do you think I could improve =D
  14. H

Looking for reliable webhosting

yeap, my request has been fullfilled by mycpanelhost.com, thanks everyone for your options, and mods, you can close this thread as this customer has left happy the store =D
  15. H

Free Hosting _ with premium support

I just joined Mycpanelhost and let me tell yout that the service is great, soon after I requested I was already talking with one of the admins. The support is quick and personal, and the setup, after my request was really quick. Two thumbs up for Mycpanelhost!
  16. H

Microsoft Surface

I ... can't see anything withouth my glasses *puts them on* oh.. now I see... I see an overpriced table with a TV glued to the top of it.
  17. H

Looking for reliable webhosting

after someone deleted his post I kinda got to think if I'm asking for too much... anyway, small bump to see if anyone else is interested in helping a rather simple blog-gallery site of an ammateur illustrator-fanartist.
  18. H

What could I do better?

the blog looks nice and all, the content is fun... if I had to say something about it, it would be that you're in serious need for a new title image... the top pic up there is what IMHO gives the heaviest look of 'this is spam'
  19. H

Quote of the day :)

"The House Md. method works only if you are totally certain about everything in your field... or you just enjoy creeping your students" My epistemology teacher. (erhm, sidenote, I'm a philosophy student -to be a teacher someday- and yet my favourite quote ended up to be a TV reference...) ...
  20. H

roller shoes

the only person I've seen wearing something similar and actually being somewhat made it look cool was Steve Martin >.>.
Back