• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting _ with premium support

.Andy

NLC
NLC
Hello everyone I'm Andy with Mycpanelhost.com
Is there a financial burden at this time that you cant afford a decent web host?
Or perhaps your a teenager just looking for some space for your blog.

Well at MyCpanelHost.COM we give all our customers 100% respect. We feel customer service is the most important thing when choosing a web host. All our staff are 100% computer certified. We each have an extensive computer background in different aspects.

You may choose from Any of the plans at http://www.mycpanelhost.com/freepackages.php

Just complete the number of posts each week in our forum. We are different then other web hosts as we do not oversell what you see is what we offer with no strings attached.

Perfer us just sponsoring your site? We will give you Free 2 (plan) on our website with no posting requirements if you choose to linkback to us on the header (text link) and a few text ads on the bottom. Nothing to hard.

Also we are currently looking for moderators they will get an added bonus amount of bw and space for helping with our board. PM me on the site or here if interested.

Thanks again and I look foreward for you being hosted with us!

I just joined Mycpanelhost and let me tell yout that the service is great, soon after I requested I was already talking with one of the admins. The support is quick and personal, and the setup, after my request was really quick.

Two thumbs up for Mycpanelhost!

Last edited:
Hey sorry for the double post it wouldn't let me edit it. Anyhow we are not going out of bussniss just moving servers. It was a bit unexpected but we had only a few free members so we figured you wouldn't mind. It was only suppose to last 5 min however we are aware it lasted 17 min. Due to my Isp deciding to upgrade me My remote access got kicked offline so it took a few min. Anyhow everything is back up and running.

Sorry for the bump just wanted to tell everyone that all of our customers accounts when we did the transfer went through ok. However our website files and databases did not. Therefore there mite be a hold on all new accounts till we get everything fixed up and ready 2go

Sorry for the bump just wanted to tell everyone that all of our customers accounts when we did the transfer went through ok. However our website files and databases did not. Therefore there mite be a hold on all new accounts till we get everything fixed up and ready 2go

We're back accepting new accounts!

We also have a free .COM domain contest read the details here

Our free hosting system has changed now you must post 1 week in advance before requesting hosting. To prevent abuse. I hope you understand.

Back